[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo this sounds like secret of mana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tnt.png (78KB, 615x606px) Image search: [Google]
tnt.png
78KB, 615x606px
yo this sounds like secret of mana
>>
are you saying if i love tortoise id love secret of mana? i love tortoise but never played secret of mana, ive heard good things though.
>>
>>70006748
if faggotcore was a genre and to be defined in an album, this would be it.

secret of mana is a cool game by the way
>>
>>70006748
nice borecore, faggot
>>
>>70006891
Alright you piece of shit, let's argue this. You asked for it.

Pic related is a great album full of interesting musical arrangements with good moments in every song. I'll wait until you refute, faggot.

>>70006935
Kill yourself shithead. Not an argument.
>>
>>70007001
> I'll wait until you refute, faggot.
It's fucking bad, it's fucking shit, it's stupid, it's gay, it's boring. It's All Around You and The Catastrophist blow it the fuck out.
>>
>>70007001
>Kill yourself shithead. Not an argument.
Not an argument.
>>
Djed is the only great Tortoise song also Sword of Mana > Secret of Mana
>>
>>70007121
Famalam... Sword of Mana was garbage. Garbage gameplay-wise, garbage story-wise, and garbage music-wise.
>>
>>70007057
I'll agree with the anon defending the album. TNT has its moments where it's pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhjGy7NMy0w
>>
>>70007057
hey cool it's Wacky Opinion Man. If anyone can make a case for the catastrophist being a good album, it's this guy
>>
>>70007121
>Djed is the only great Tortoise song also Sword of Mana > Secret of Mana
Are you the cucklord of objectively wrong opinions or something?
>>
>>70007248
You only dislike the catastrophist because you're a memer who is from le wrong generation and dislike anything new. This is the truth for all criticism at it and its only downside is that it wasn't longer.
>>
>>70007219
The OST is by far the best in the series though.
>>
>>70007365
>poorly composed remixes of a game boy soundtrack with tinny audio quality that actually sounds worse than an original game boy game
>better than anything

Quite literally kill yourself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.