[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: albums you're afraid to listen to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1520592.jpg (17KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1520592.jpg
17KB, 280x280px
ITT: albums you're afraid to listen to
>>
>>69996373
It's cute, don't be a pussy. There's a cute reveal at the end of the first (?) track that I think you'll like.
>>
>>69996373
it's creepy but that's it

it's like listening to rev jim jones' recording as people were dying from the kool aid.
>>
>>69996373
more like
>edgy trash you arent going to waste time listening to because youd rather spend an hour enjoying things
>>
>>69996517
lmao, poooosy
>>
>>69996373
Yeah be afraid you'll die of boredom
>>
>>69996524
i didnt ask for your favorite drink
>>
>>69996517
>edgy trash
oh stfu
you are on the edgiest website on the planet
don't go around pretending you are mature
>>
>>69996373
this is album is just boring edgy fodder. the only really shocking part is the child crying that he didnt wasnt to go to his dad's house. sotos is an edgy hack
>>
>>69996569
>i didnt ask for your favorite drink
poooosy
>>
>>69996605
this is the mindset that prevents good conversation from happening.
grow-up.
>>
>>69996679
>be confrontational for no reason
>tell people to grow up
>expect this attitude to foster good conversation

Could you at least start using a trip so I can filter you?
>>
as someone that enjoys testimonies and whatnot, it was genuinely interesting.

i don't know, when it's real there's always a sentence or whatever that just rings as true and you get the feeling these are human beings, this album's got quite a few of those moments, it's pretty interesting in that sense.
>>
>>69996679
damn thats about the gayest thing anyone ever said to me
>>
>>69996721
im not trying to be confrontational. you(or whoever it was) just basically went "this site has a reputation for being immature, therefore you shouldnt act mature on it." its stupid. youwanna come here to post "memes" and shitpost, whatever. But dont disregard someone's opinion because its "mature". If you disagree with someone, ignore them, or explain why you disagree.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.