[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red-pill me sad-rap? Bladee and Yung Lean personify my taste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Red-pill me sad-rap?
Bladee and Yung Lean personify my taste more or less, but am I missing something better?
>>
>>69996245
what part of yung leans music is sad
>>
>entire taste is personified by two artists
>still has to take to a message board to ask for recommendations despite being able to google "Bladee" and find out that he's part of Gravity Boys
>>
>>69996245
>but am I missing something better?

yes
>>
>>69996320
You make cash I make more
Sunrise angel
Page unavailable
High on hope and I’m low on love
I ain’t got none of that white dove
Got butterflies and a white dove
I’m crazy and I know I am
Don’t talk to these fuckers cos they know who I am
I am worried about nothing that’s just who I am
I am worried about you
What happened to we?
Riding the train everyday of the week
Writing this song on my phone as we speak
Kush in my lungs and I’ll die in my sleep
Kush in my lungs and I’ll die in my sleep
Heart on my sleeve
And I’ll crush you to pieces
European Jesus
Ego big as my phone breaking I don’t ever sleep cos

(Sunrise Angel - Unknown Memory)
Stockholm city we're burned out
Yoshi city we burn it down
I guess it's my turn now
Smoking loud, I'm a lonely cloud
I'm a lonely cloud, with my windows down
I'm a lonely, lonely; I'm a lonely, lonely

(Yoshi City - Unknown Memory)
>>
>>69996336
My taste in SAD RAP, as I obviously implied

Also no one else in GTB is any good except ecco2k who has very little studio releases
>>
>>69996381
holy shit, the fact that someone who rhymes like that gets all that internet money IS sad
>>
>>69996381
wow he lonely that so sad
>>
>>69996381
i didnt ask for your favorite drink
>>
>>69996400
bladee and thaiboy are both very good. together with lean they make up a scandinavian trap trio, which is, imo, much of the allure
>>
>>69996454
Thaiboy's verses on Bladee's shit is amazing, again I wish he had more solo stuff
>>
>>69996454
don't bother, anyone who praises bladee but not thaiboy is a tryhard and/or racist
>>
i loved ginsing strip and all that
but idk about this new stuff
thats just me
i also love to hate on him
>>
>>69996336
>>69996487
Reminder to report attention-whoring and irrelevant posts
>>
>>69996485
still in search of sunshine is amazing. however, bladee also has more forgetable stuff than thaiboy (especially on eversince), so maybe the low productivity is not a bad thing

>>69996487
true
>>
>>69996537
irrelevant? lmao they're two of the most sonically similar artists. you don't deserve a rec boi
>>
idk try listening to dean blunt
lot of his stuff is kinda sad. i mean yung lean is a big fan of him anyway https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDLcSMJpvvs
>>
>>69996622
yeah good rec

also if you really like the sad atmosphere, you could try listening to some of james ferraro's work, like "nyc hell 3 am". it's not exactly rap, but it's pretty bleak and sad
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.