[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stop shilling this album you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: bonito generation.jpg (82KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
bonito generation.jpg
82KB, 630x630px
stop shilling this album you guys
>>
You first.
>>
Do you people just hate fun? You're the kind of people who walk down the road and get angry at people enjoying themselves.
>>
>>69993503
I came with this album with this album with an open mind and all and I liked the lyrics but her repetitive voice gets boring fast and the production isn't all that great either.
>Y-you just hate fun!!!!
Fuck off
>>
>>69993342
/thread
>>
I wish Trampoline didn't have that fake-as-heck """"inspirational"""" part
>>
>>69993549
>I came with this album with this album with an open mind
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>69993503
'Fun' is a subjective term, kkb fans (and poptimists in general). Not everybody has fun listening to pop music.
>>
>>69993685
Jesus Christ that's what night shifts do to you
>>
>>69993549
>the production isn't all that great either.
??????
>>
i want to kero kero sarah's bonito and then fuck her in the pussy
>>
>>69993911
yea her voice is meh but the production is tight
>>
>>69993643

i'm convinced that song is about drugs. The trampoline is a metaphore for drugs.
>>
stop using that stupid corny word
>>
>>69993871
I'm no poptimist but this album is fucking great.
>>
Yeah, stop shilling it right after sombody lays down the 320.
>>
>>69995864
Use soulseek you massive fucking faggot
>>
I liked this.
Cry.
>>
>>69995960

I cry when I listen to this album. It makes me feel like a 16yo girl.
>>
WAKE UP!
>>
>>69995977
shocked
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.