[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time bois!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Tame Impala is now officially mainstream, therefore it's up to us to find another band that is similar, so we can berate the shit out of tame impala when one of our friends say how "great" they are.

You know what to do bois, list down all the bad things about Tame Impala!
>>
>>69992235
when has tame impala never been mainstream?
elephant was song of the year in Australia when lonerism dropped
>>
but anon, they were worse before they became mainstream
>>
i like some songs
>>
Hipster, the thread™
>>
they're not even that amazing

three good songs
>>
>>69992259
>>69992261
HAH! you guys actually listen to music for its musical qualities???

We only listen to music that is underground period
>>
>>69992235
When my friends brag about Tame Impala I always say 'I've listened to them since their s/t EP'. It's overplayed as fuck in my department since we're all edgy junkie shit so why not
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRoiuV8Fcm0

this is a band i discovered lately and they're not that known. I like Tame Impala and I like this so I suppose you guys can like it too.
>>
>>69992372
The dairy department?
>>
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard's are cool
>>
File: AmericanMADMAN.jpg (11KB, 430x380px) Image search: [Google]
AmericanMADMAN.jpg
11KB, 430x380px
>>69992399

naa bitch, the trick is they MUST be critcally lauded as the best new band by websites, especially pitchfork, we need them to be getting 8.5s and higher in order for them to be the next band that we shill until its time to throw it to the normies and plebs
>>
>>69992235
Tame Impala has always been trash dance rock for sorority girls.
>>
>>69992617
heh, my ex's username on everything is Lizard Wizard, got me wondering if he actually got it from a band now
>>
>>69992617
no dude don't say that, then people on /mu/ will start hating on them and I don't want that to happen
>>
theres bands from their own home city that are better than them.
>>
File: 1450580302402.jpg (80KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1450580302402.jpg
80KB, 719x719px
>>69992705
>my ex
>he
gay or a girl?
>>
>>69992235

tame impala has always been mainstream music. it's hilarious to hear kids describe them as if they're anything other than a pop band.
>>
>>69992825
are you from perth?
>>
>>69993150
yes. you?
>>
>>69993293
Yep
>>
>>69993293
no, but i wish i was there. looks like a very nice part of the world. have you seen TI live there?
>>
>>69993398
yes ive seen them as far back as 2003/4 i think? from small pubs to the big venues here. ive also seen other local bands wipe the floor with them on stage. but im not about to look like a shill.
>>
>>69992399
>>69992617
Thanks for contributing to the shilling department of /mu/!

We'll take it over from here :D
>>
>>69993079
Pathetic
>>
Baywaves are pretty fucking close to Tame Impala. Just go listen to them.
>>
File: Cover.jpg (107KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
107KB, 500x500px
this
>>
>>69992235
>ever liking Tame Impala in the first place
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.