[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they peak with On GP? I for one think so.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Image.jpg (73KB, 500x559px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
73KB, 500x559px
Did they peak with On GP? I for one think so.
>>
They peaked with Exmil

I have yet to hear anything from them that's as good as that
>>
>>69979915
exm is their worst pleb
>>
agreed
they should have just stayed broken up for real, they fucking knew it was the perfect time to end it and the perfect album to end with, that's not to say bottomless pit wasn't good but it feels more like moving sideways instead of forward
i guess they weren't too keen on getting real jobs, quite understandable
>>
>>69979799
it's hard to say if they "peaked" with it, they've only released some kino and one album since jenny death
(also hot head is arguably better than on gp)
>>
>>69979919
name a better mixtape by them
pro tip you cant
>>
O B J E C T I V E L Y

TMS > JD > BP > NOTM > EXM > NLDW > GP
>>
>>69980123
>objectivly

As if this matters...

~~~~~ IN MY OPNION ~~~~~~

TMS> NOTM> BP> JD> EXM> NLDW> GP

This is fucking hard though since I really like all thier albums.
>>
>>69980123
Pleb normie rating
>>
>>69979799
On GP was terrible
>>
>>69980123
>GP last

t. pleb
>>
>>69980458
I have i bit of an issue there though. I really love parts of GP but it doesn't click the same way as other TMS does. Might just have to listen to it more.
>>
>>69979799
Why do people think Bottomless Pit was good? Shit was the worst thing they've put out and I liked everything up to that point
>>
>>69980600
Because it is good. It's their victory lap and Ride's most dominative performance yet, immediately after his most vulnerable; On GP. It's a metamorphosis. He/they have been reborn and are more powerful than ever.
>>
It was definitely a creative peak in a way I think, but as they continue to explore new ideas some minds could be changed. I'm glad they dropped BP I love it.
>>
>>69980832
My roommate and I agreed on this very same opinion dude holy shit
>>
on GP was really lackluster to me, i liked DG2.0 way more.
the whole of jenny feels like a task, something only compounded upon with it being the second half of a longer still album.
if find it more enjoyable to listen to the whole album than just either half.
>>
>>69979915
This. Although Jenny Death was almost as good.
>>
>>69981331
i dunno, on gp is one of my favourite songs of all time i would say. the drumming at 0:55 is so great i still can not get over it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.