[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is he going to shut the fuck up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
When is he going to shut the fuck up?
>>
>>69978998
When someone stabs him in the head 20 times
>>
>>69979005
In self-defense
>>
>>69978998
I hope he goes full GG Allin.
>>
Let's find out.

protip: when you're dead
>>
>>69978998
>When is he going to shut the fuck up?
Salty libtard confirmed
>>
>>69979019
It's past your bed time Varg
>>
How long before some crazed fan tracks him down, murders him and his kid, then rapes his wife? Shocked it hasn't happened yet. He's just begging to have his life ruined.
>>
I don't keep up with him at all these days. What exactly does he do outside of making youtube videos? Does he have a job or is he living self-sufficiently?
>>
>>69979086
People have already found his place, it's quite nice, thought it would be a shack.

>>69979087
Living the dream, and pissing everyone off.
>>
>>69979086
Wouldn't varg fuck their shit up big time?
Like speak shit of him all you like, dude can kill.
>>
>>69979145
Is he a big guy?
>>
File: sOEA5jP.jpg (47KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
sOEA5jP.jpg
47KB, 453x604px
>under educated retard trying to be nihilistic
>went full degenerate using drugs making so-called music
>killed one of his degenerate comrades
>went into comfy European prison
>now trying to act like he is some kind of prophet

He was, is and will be a joke. Praise Breivik.
>>
>>69979177
For capitalists
>>
>>69979087
He lives self-reliantly, supposedly anyhow, and makes a Youtube video every single day talking about something to do with politics, culture, history, survivalism, and games. It's all absolutely shit, I started watching his vids when there were less than 15 of them in total, and it's totally blown out of proportion. His ego has been inflated by his absurd number of bandwagoning fanboys now who worship his opinions like he actually has merit to talk about them. His opinions are borderline cringy and I really wish he'd have just shut the fuck up from the moment he got out of prison and remained an underground figure.

He's a faggot, and his wife is a fucking delusional weirdo too.
>>
>>69979235
that's sort of what I expected and why I've stayed away from his youtube channel. I'd rather retain the mystique of his original albums. dude should've pulled an Ildjarn and fucked off after prison.
>>
>>69979235
>>69979286
terrible posts
>>
It would funny if a gang of blacks raided his house, restrained him then raped his wife in front of him.
>>
>>69979235
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs9oShIhk60
His solution to immigration is for the entire nation to become poor. He's a bit mental.
>>
>>69979374
>Varg is the insane one
>>
>>69979305
t. varg
>>
File: KILL BURZUM NOW.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
KILL BURZUM NOW.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
KILL BURZUM NOW
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.