[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he voted for brexit right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (55KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
55KB, 250x150px
he voted for brexit right?
>>
i imagine at least half of his face wanted to while the other half didn't want to
the split in his decision just made him end up not voting at all
>>
>>69978191
/thread
>>
No. Where were you?
>>
>>69978191
kek
>>
>>69978263
>dude fuck democracy lmao
>>
Probably, wasn't he an ""anarchist""?
>>
>>69978529
it's not too unreasonable. Mostly old people voted for the brexit, some of them must have died by now and young people became old enough to vote so maybe it'd be enough for 2 % difference.
>>
>>69978529
did you hear how many people voted to leave bc laffs
also the whole leave campaign was based on lies that came out as lies very soon after winning
>>
>>69978849
mate the remain people didn't vote because laffs
ie they didn't care until after
>>
>>69978849
>Ironic shitvoting is still shitvoting
>>
>>69978849
>believing in damage control propaganda made by the losers
I bet you believe fake news and Russian voter hacking is the reason Hillary lost too.
>>
>>69978682
That's the think about old people though, when one dies there will always be another to take their place.
>>
>>69980542
>damage control propaganda

Sure, Forex and other global trading indexes are fiddling numbers to fake an obliterated British economy. Damn propaganda.
>>
>>69978849
>also the whole leave campaign was based on lies that came out as lies very soon after winning
You've been reading way too much fake news, nobody voted for Brexit because of the 350 million NHS line. You probably think that half of Britain was googling "what is the EU" the day after too.
>>
>>69978557
No

>>69978263
I have no feeling towards both remain and leave, but the people asking for a second vote are despicable.
>it's only democracy when WE win!
>>
>>69978682
>people who have lived under the EU since it's beginning and knew what life was like before it decide to vote to leave the union
>kids who are easily manipulated vote to remain because the BBC said so and all yer mates are voting remain because they're not racist
hmm...
>>
>>69980606
tanking the economy was expected, the leave campaign wasn't saying it but farage did say
>>
File: 20161029_brc052.png (53KB, 580x598px) Image search: [Google]
20161029_brc052.png
53KB, 580x598px
>>69980606
>obliterated British economy
>he fell for the fear mongering
>>
/mu/ - Politics
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.