[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts? Pretty weak effort IMO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
Thoughts?

Pretty weak effort IMO
>>
7/10
cool production, boring lyrics
>>
>>69976020
/thread
>>
9/10

It will be looked at as the best of the 3

Its too dense with material to fully digest by now and ive listened to it in full about 8 times

The production is more textured and accessible than previous albums which i think creates a better overall product. I think the highs on this album are some of their highest (call ticketron, A report to shareholders/kill your masters, legend has it)

The album didnt have one objectively bad song, and i didnt get any filler songs as well. Its a good fucking album. It will recieve bad flak here because people cant seperate their personal political opinions and listening to others perspective through art. Disliking the music because you dont agree with their opinion is not a criticism.
>>
>>69976285
>The album didnt have one objectively bad song
Jesus christ you are toxic,
the album was good, but not mind-bendingly amazing.
>>
>>69975995
honestly RTJ can do no wrong in my eyes. this album is about as good as atrocity exhibition
>>69976350
>toxic
tumblr pls go away
>>
>>69975995
This album is nothing new. They are just recycling the same concepts and selling it to beta suburban white kids. Did you also check their new hoodies?
>>
>>69976350
When the fuck did I say that its mind bending amazing?

I said its a good album with no bad songs. THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT EVERY SONG IS FUCKING LIT SENPAI

FFS WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER WITH YOU RETARDED MONGOLOIDS

READING COMPREHENSION NIGGA FFS
>>
Great album, but people will hate it on here because it dares to criticize Trump
>>
>>69975995
There best work desu. I can't think of a song on this that I truly dislike.
>>
>>69977241
there's some lyrics bashing hillary too if you look hard enough
>>
>>69975995
I've only heard the single, "Legend has It," but if the rest of the album is anything like that, it's a banger.
>>
>>69977328
I noticed as Mike was a Sanders supporter, but people always concentrate on the lyrics bashing their favorite and as the favorite here was Trump, that's what will get noticed more.
>>
>>69975995
The production sucked for most of the songs save the intro, that one with zach, and that one towards the middle that I forgot the name of

Just a really weak effort, I agree OP
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.