[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Puzzle me this: how can someone this untalented, this hideous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: Marinaandtheidamonds.jpg (211KB, 1012x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Marinaandtheidamonds.jpg
211KB, 1012x1075px
Puzzle me this:

how can someone this untalented, this hideous and this unlikeable still have a following?

Her music is literally the worst thing i have ever heard, her painfull screeches and attempts that trying to be funny and likeable are literally the most cringy and autistic shit in music i have seen in a long time.

Her song writing is absolutly horrible, her lyrics are the most painfully embarassing shit i have ever heard, not only is she trying to push the "i'm not like other girls xD" shtick, but she also tries to sounds hardcore and threatening despite being a bitter old woman that even you faggot could fight because she's break her hip before being able to land a shot.

>"But le boobies xDDD"

She had a breast reduction and if you still think she's hot in 2016 then you might wanna consider sucking dick because liking a woman this masculine is unhealthy
>>
>>69974451
Gee OP, I don't know, you sound like an insufferable faggot, but I'm not asking how you still have friends or people that can tolerate your annoying bullshit.

It's almost like different people have different standards and tastes.
>>
>>69974628
fuck off Marina
>>
Nothing to see here folks, She is shit, and will always be shit
>>
Keep crying faggots still better than a lot of shit.
>implying you wouldn't tap that
Just stick to your waifus
>>
File: 1483006379819.png (171KB, 291x452px) Image search: [Google]
1483006379819.png
171KB, 291x452px
JUST
>>
>>69974451
Idk how she happened, she was just lucky, she happened to be attractive enough, but her music is still pretty catchy so its good enough maybe not the best voice.
>>
YOU AINT GOT NO LIFE
>>
>>69974451
most of her followers on Twitter are bots though, she has max. 40k people that will buy her next album.

Her "Career" has been an absolute failure so far
>>
>>69974451
That video of her shitting was the last straw. She is just vile.
>>
>>69975753
come on now, this is just sad
>>
>>69974451
I really dont fucking get this.

what is your fucking problem? dont you have anything else to do than hate on Marina for no fucking reason, making yourself look like an autistic idiot with no life.

She changed a lot into the wrong direction and now what? Thats how life works and if you are fucked your fucking fucked and you cant do anything against it. Some people arent that lucky, with looking like 25 in their 30s or 40s. The hate shes getting from you guys is stupid and makes no sense, since you dont even like her music. I really didnt get the point about you people insulting her and making fun of her and wishing her to be dead, if you just can do a filter on her and thats it. It started with the charli xcx fans here and then the Lana fans, always trying to bait us into losing our shit and at the end insulting us, calling as pathetic and stupid. All we want is to talk about her and her music and just discuss her as a human being and an artist, but each time were trying to start it, someone comes into the thread and is shitposting and everyone elses leaves it and it makes it extremly hard and painful to keep contributing to the thread, if youre the only one and asking a question and the answer comes after an hour, or mods are just closing the thread. you guys really destroyed the fun in these threads and i have to give credit to the grimes anons, because they are the most polite out of all /waifufags/ for not shitposting in our threads and even not being as edgy as you guys are. you guys should really stop with this shit.

People like me love Marina and her music and your opinions wont change my mind a bit and kinda makes you guys speak with a wall. Just stop with this nonsense and do us all a favor and stop coming to our threads

not giving a fuck, just posted this in the other thread. op youre the most pathetic faggot on planet earth
>>
File: marinanewyear.png (43KB, 1239x177px) Image search: [Google]
marinanewyear.png
43KB, 1239x177px
>>69954311
>>
can someone please permaban this fucker
>>
>>69975753
JUST look at where she is
>>
File: 87767689.png (353KB, 638x476px) Image search: [Google]
87767689.png
353KB, 638x476px
>>69976438
It's a """"meme"""" just like that Harry Potter copypasta on /tv/
>>
File: 1474630394344.png (853KB, 1500x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474630394344.png
853KB, 1500x1080px
>>
File: 1480270074669.png (227KB, 310x407px) Image search: [Google]
1480270074669.png
227KB, 310x407px
>>69975753
stop making fun of the balding granny
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.