[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are they the only grunge band with 3 10/10 albuns ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: bush.jpg (34KB, 487x509px) Image search: [Google]
bush.jpg
34KB, 487x509px
are they the only grunge band with 3 10/10 albuns ?
>>
like, i can accept someone liking and enjoying bush, but if you sincerely rate their albums as perfect 10s i can't even begin to fathom how fucked your metric is

also their lead singer is a gayboi who ensured no straight dudes could bang gwen stefani. that ass went untapped for 20 solid years. which is morally disgusting tbqhh
>>
>>69967794

wut?
they only did a decent 6/10 album (Sixteen Stone) and the rest is crap
>>
File: christgau1med.jpg (18KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
christgau1med.jpg
18KB, 400x266px
Sixteen Stone [Trauma/Interscope, 1995]

You think the million-plus American rockers who've purchased Gavin Rossdale's not altogether unmusical howl of male pain are this far gone? For that matter, you think Rossdale is? Nah. It's an idealization--a level of despair to aspire toward rather than shared pain requiring collective catharsis. In other words, things could get worse. B-
>>
>>69968352
truly he is the master of saying absolutely nothing in as many words as possible
>>
>>69968352

how is this even a review
>>
>>69968352
The epitome of pretentious
>>
they were nickelback before being nickelback was nickelback
>>
>>69968352
I think he writes a bunch of these "reviews" in his spare time and then just assigns them to albums randomly without listening.
>>
>>69967794
Bush has like three good songs. Also they're post-grunge.
>>
>>69967794
>a grunge band
>from the UK

It's funny how they are unknown in the UK but in US they were bigger than bands like Radiohead and Oasis
>>
>>69968424
>>69968726
>>69971265
If you were intelligent you'd understand that said review was quite appropo.
>>
Manufactured and fake as fuck.
>>
>>69973477
Correct. He's basically saying that by that time (1995), grunge was a fashion statement and acting all angsty was just done for appearing cool rather than any genuine sentiment, and that Bush were almost a caricature of alternative rock.
>>
>>69973766
Winner winner chicken dinner.
>>
>>69973766

thats not a review of the album thats a review of their cheap stolen aesthetic
>>
>>69973766
>and that Bush were almost a caricature of alternative rock
Well, they were.
>>
Didn't Billy Corgan say that Bush were a bunch of fake bullshit?
>>
>>69974147
billy corgan believes in chemtrails and think he's still a good, relevant artist
>>
>>69974193

as does gavin rossdale
>>
Cobain offed himself because he saw the coming of Bush and Nickelback.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.