[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: CyS48QIXcAASEV_.jpg (129KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
CyS48QIXcAASEV_.jpg
129KB, 953x953px
does a majority of /mu/ hate or love the Beatles? coming from a Beatles fan
>>
I'm indifferent. SPLHCB AND The White Album were decent.
>>
>>69967446
Most people hate how overrated they are and how retarded their fans are rather than the band
>>
Never liked them; don't like their music and people treat you like some sort of weirdo if you don't like them.
>>
i like them. not love nor hate
>>
>>69967641
what re you some kind of fucking weirdo
>>
they're a great band but they're also horrendously overrated by virtue of their popularity. So people react against that perceived imbalance.

You get it in all art forms and their respective subcultures. /mu/ mock the Beatles the same way /tv/ mock Tarantino or /lit/ mock someone like Marukami
>>
Wait a minute that album art
>>
Rubber Soul is one of my favourite albums ever, and some of the heavier stuff on the White Album

Can take or leave the rest honestly
>>
do not like. music for girls of that time. why would a man in 2050 like n-sync e.g? plus lennon like a person is disgusting.
>>
>>69967446
I like them but they're a bit overrated. I wouldn't call them my favorite band, though.
>>
>>69967446
>hate
My parents listened to the Beatles and told me they were the best.
This was enough to convince me music sucked ass until my sister made me listen to Discovery by Daft Punk when I was something like 8 years old and that changed my mind immediately
>>
>>69967641
t. never actually listened to the beatles
>>
Hating them is a moot point. They are unarguably the most influential artist of all time, so hating them will just make you look like a specialfag.
>>
>>69967446
I like them very much.
>>
The fact that so many Americans still believe it should be illegal to marry a 12-year-old only tells you how far America still is from becoming a serious culture. The Europeans have long recognized that the greatest relationships of all times are between male adults and female adolescents, who are the most biologically fit to produce offspring, as well as the most physically attractive. Followers of the Muslim faith rank the highly controversial Aisha over all of their prophet Mohammed’s other wives, who were far past the prime age for reproduction. Americans are still blinded by puritan values. Adult females are more mentally developed than adolescents (not true, by the way), therefore they must be the greatest partners. Europeans engaged in relationships with adolescent European girls in the middle ages, radical Islamists engage in relationships with adolescent Muslim girls in the present. Americans are often totally ignorant of the virtues of relationships with adolescent girls, they barely know the biological benefits. No wonder they will think that sexual relations with 12-year-old girls should be criminalized.
>>
A few times they distilled pop music down into some of its purest forms, and for that they deserve endless credit. They're not really my thing though

>>69969635
>They are unarguably the most influential artist of all time
That's Kraftwerk, buddy
>>
I really like them, but a lot of that probably has to do with the fact that they were almost all I listened to as a kid. I'm willing to acknowledge that lots of people worship them to the point of ignoring equally if not more important music though.
>>
>>69969833
kek
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.