[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Frank Zappa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Zappa_16011977_01_300.jpg (18KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
Zappa_16011977_01_300.jpg
18KB, 300x420px
What does /mu/ think of Frank Zappa?
>>
everyone here likes him, that we can all agree on
>>
overrated but talented as fuck.
>>
are any of his posthumous albums worth checking out or are they all just shitty cash grabs?
>>
Just from the sheer quantity of quality music he put out he is one of the greatest musicians of all time. That so much of that music is varied across many different styles and genres is just the icing on the cake
>>
Is anything past the grand wazoo good?
>>
>>69964982
or the pancakes
>>
>>69965020
Yeah everything between grand wazoo and Joes Garage Act 1 is good IMO. I think Joes Garage act 1 was his last good album tho
>>
>>69965118
Actually You Are what You Is is pre solid too and that came after Joes Garage Act 1
>>
>>69964536
So much potential wasted making meme music
Pretentious cunt
>>
"rape is hilarious and I love poo" - frank zappa
>>
>>69965130
ignore the travelling autist with the bait for hands
>>
File: 1473468261722.jpg (63KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473468261722.jpg
63KB, 850x400px
>>
>>69965160
based zappa so smart such a thinker x poo pee poo pee rape
>>
>>69964926
Many contain some of his best material. The ones that just came out this year, Little Dots and Meat Light, are very great.
>>
"I have never and will never associate with 'those people' in the industry. There's a difference between being darker colored, and a nigger, and sadly most if not all of of the black performers today are niggers" - Frank Zappa
>>
Why are anti-zappa posters always so mad?
>>
>>69964536
boring songs and novel for the sake of being novel
>>69965693
zappa is shit tho XD
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.