[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

made myself sick of the beatles after only listening to them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: bands_the_beatles-930x523.jpg (117KB, 930x523px) Image search: [Google]
bands_the_beatles-930x523.jpg
117KB, 930x523px
made myself sick of the beatles after only listening to them for like 3 years and went on to explore all other types of music, but now am back to listening to Beatles every day. Does anyone else have these cycles?
>>
Hahahahahaha, he likes the Beatles
>>
>>69958634
Just the first half.

During middle school and early high school I listened to NOTHING but them. When I got itunes for christmas when I was 15 I started expanding my taste (because it was easier collecting through Itunes instead of waiting weeks for each cd to come in)

Haven't gotten back into the beatles yet, especially since I found artists I like better with more versatility and larger discographies.
>>
>>69958679
i haven't found any artists per se that I like better. I haven't found any artist with a 5 album streak that I like more than the Beatles. Bob Dylan, Radiohead and Pink Floyd are at that level for me tho.
>>
>>69959066
Can I suggest one? (1)
>>
File: cutest band ever.gif (498KB, 497x262px) Image search: [Google]
cutest band ever.gif
498KB, 497x262px
>>69958634
Yeah, it hits me every couple years where I gotta listen to all their albums and read old interviews and mope over the breakup and everything. Their story is also really interesting to me along with the music.
>>
File: image2.jpg (1MB, 2037x1344px) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
1MB, 2037x1344px
>>69958634
I do too anon, I do too. Always get something new from each cycle though! I get into their different stages. Still think 64-66 is primo but am branching out.

I have a similar thing with the Byrds but not so much.

favourite sound is Harrison on You Can't Do That ah man so good
>>
>>69959088
yeah plz
>>
>>69958634
Every now and then, but I've never been able to get into them like I was in high school. When I get into a rare Beatles mood these days, I'll usually just listen to one of their albums all the way through and then move on.
>>
>>69959514
David Bowie.
Streak One: Space Oddity, Man Who Sold the World, Hunky Dory, Ziggy Stardust, Aladdin Sane

Streak Two: Diamond Dogs, Young Americans, Station to Station, Low, Heroes, Lodger, Scary Monsters.
>>
>>69959616
heard all of these. Love me some classic Bowie, but I don't consistently love albums like diamond dogs and young amaericans. The others are all godly.
>>
File: HowCouldThisHappenToMe.png (8KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
HowCouldThisHappenToMe.png
8KB, 281x179px
>>69959735
>don't consistently love albums like diamond dogs and young amaericans
Oh man that was a deep hit, brother....

The deluxe version of Y.A. would be in my top 5 if it weren't for fucking Across the Universe

And Diamond Dogs is my personal favorite.
>>
>>69959066
Dude we have the exact same taste in music, those are my 5 favorite artists
>>
>>69960095
>>69959066
Oh wait nevermind 4, I was so amazed at our aligning taste that i thought i saw the beach boys in there somewhere
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.