[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

start listening to The Cure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1482967164510[1].jpg (4KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1482967164510[1].jpg
4KB, 208x206px
start listening to The Cure
>>
You mean all 5 of their only good songs?
>>
>>69955933
Hey, Op what are you trying to do with these threads? Why is it always a closeup of Vark Vikernes old face and not something else? Why is it always "[start/stop] listening to [thing]? Don't you have any creativity or originality when it comes to threads? It's always the same fucking shit with you. START LISTENING TO THE CURE LOLLLL STOP LISTENING TO HIP HOP XDDDDDDD IM VARG AND I TRY TO POST MY SHITTY FACE EVERYWHERE ON THIS FUCKING AUTISTIC ANIME WEBSITE BECAUSE IM A FUCKING FAGGOT WHO THINKS HES SOOOO FUCKING SMART BUT IN REALITY IM JUST SOME NORWEGIAN PUSSY FAGGOT WHO MAKES SHITTY AMBIENT MUSIC AND SHITTY YOUTUBE VIDEOS NO ONE ACTUALLY LIKES AND EVERYONE IS JUST PRETENDING TO KNOW WHAT YOURE BABBLING ON ABOUT BECAUSE IM VARK AND IM A MASSIVE FAGGOT lol
>>
>listen to Standing on a Beach
>it's all the same song

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>69956058
damn my dude
>>
>>69955933
Couldn't you change the image to a smiling zoomed Varg to accommodate the variation of the Varg shitpost you have posted? If you're going to shitpost, at least put some thought into it.
>>
はい ヴァーグさま。
>>
File: 1482954706720.jpg (80KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482954706720.jpg
80KB, 960x720px
>>69956381
>>
>>69956058
kek
>>
good recommendation man:)

you guys in this thread should check out Radiohead
>>
>>69955933
I literally just finished watching Sing Street and all I want to do is listen to The Cure and Duran Duran
>>
File: Ebony.jpg (102KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Ebony.jpg
102KB, 350x350px
>>69955933
Start listening to Kanye
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.