[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paul was better. Prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image32-e1419284283912.jpg (29KB, 636x295px) Image search: [Google]
image32-e1419284283912.jpg
29KB, 636x295px
Paul was better. Prove me wrong.
>>
a Georgefag enters the thread.
>>
>>69954920
>In epistemology, the burden of proof (Latin: onus probandi (shorthand for Onus probandi incumbit ei qui dicit, non ei qui negat) is the obligation on a party in a dispute to provide sufficient warrant for their position.
actually, you need to prove yourself right faggot
>>
you know the more time I spend listening to music I'm switching to the Paul side of the spectrum myself
>>
Johnfags are the worst. John was a shit human being and only wrote a few good songs. John could never make anything on the level of Maxwell's Silver Hammer
>>
>>69954998

Sort of was annoyed until I read the last sentence and realized it was bait lol
>>
You fags are all retarded. George got the group into drugs and pushed the group to make more experimental music, AKA the music of theirs that was actually good (Sgt. Peppers, White Album)
>>
>>69955012
MSH is literally my favorite Beatles song next to When I'm 64 and Wild Honey Pie.
>>
>>69955028
refer to
>>69954929
>>
>>69955051

wow thats some heavy Paul shit. I mean those are all great songs but to say 'John could never make anything on the level' of it is so ridiculous i thought of it as bait. MHS is a sweet song and I love the Moog on it especially but i mean John made Walrus and Strawberry Fields and stuff like come on thats certainly on par if not 'better'
>>
>>69955211
That's why I said some of his stuff. You just listed two of some of john's best work
>>
>>69955262

john his choc full of classics though

in my life
i wanna hold your hand
please please me
all i've gotta do
no reply
im a loser
hard days night
help
norweigan wood
im only sleeping
tomorrow never knows
she said she said

i mean fuck im just bored now but i could keep going for a while easy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.