[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tomorrow, I will be one year clean, all because of twenty one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: top.jpg (159KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
top.jpg
159KB, 720x480px
Tomorrow, I will be one year clean, all because of twenty one pilots

Thank you so much Tyler and Josh
>>
in one week I would have been one year dead if it weren't for twenty one pilots

Ty guys
>>
>>69952785
ONE MAN
>>
They saved my life desu
>>
>>69952887
They saved my wife ('s son's life that is)
>>
>>69952785
Twenty One Pilots has saved my life. They are a great band and I’m not sure where I’d be without them. They’re so inspirational and have challenged me to look at my life with a new perspective. I remember about a year ago I was alone in my room with a piece of rope about to take my own life. Their song Truce came on and it literally saved my life. Skeleton clique forever.
>>
stay alive, /mu/ |-/
>>
>>69952785
Open Letter to Tyler and Josh :
Dear Saviors,
Thank you for being there. Thank you for being my 3 a.m when I would wake up with thoughts bringing me to my knees. Thank you for being my 6 a.m. when the alarm would go off and all I wanted to do was lay there and die. Thank you for being my 2:05 p.m. when I would get done school and all I wanted to do was go home but decided to continue to do track to keep everyone from worrying about me becoming more and more distant. Thank you for being the only one who understood, the only one who seemed to care, the one who stayed with me no matter what I was like. Thank you for being everything no one else could. Thank you for making me cry, the first emotion I felt in months. Thank you for keeping me going because someone had been there, I wasn’t alone. Sure other people I knew suffered with that I was feeling but I still felt alone no matter what they said. Thank you for making the song car radio. (The word “Car” still means “My life” and the “Radio” was its “Meaning” ) Thank you giving me your music to listen too during the hours spent laying on my bed face down just trying to get an ounce of sleep. Thank you for keeping a smile on my face in front of everyone. Thank you Tyler and Josh for saving my life. Without you, I would not be here today |-/
>>
>>69952785
I can be truly honest when I say that Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun have changed my life. They have not made a single song that doesn’t cause me to fall down on my knees crying. I will certainly not say that they directly saved my life. They didn’t. They helped me make the decision to save my life. I am extremely abnormal. I wear bright colors, clothes that aren’t revealing or ‘cool’. Let’s just say that I am totally my own person, which I think is good. Unfortunately for me, not everyone cans say that. I am bullied. A lot. It really, really sucks. Knowing that people have a desire to hurt you really affects your mind. I do have a lot of friends, but you know. I don’t expect them to all worship the ground I walk on. I wanted to escape my misery and confusion. The only way that I could think of was to physically get rid of the pain—cutting. Yes. I was suicidal. Was. Not anymore thanks to two very important people, and the God that I love. I am Christian. My life revolves around my faith. I felt disgusting knowing that many of the elders in my church were aware that I had been hurt to an extent of self-harm. I had to understand that life was a gift given from God, and there is an even better place for us where God intends us to be. So, yeah. I live in Columbus, so I just wish that I could be lucky enough to somehow meet twenty one pilots and tell everything and thank them in person. Sadly, that hasn’t happened, but you never know. Thanks to everyone reading, and if you’re running into the problems that I faced…TRY TO STAY HAPPY! A daily dose of Guns For Hands, or any one of their song in my case, will help with that!!! That was cheesy. Bye!
>>
some of thees pots in this thread obviously are satire but i wouldn't be surprised if some are genuine from people in here.
>>
>>69953176
They're not satire, I'm just copying and pasting them from
http://twentyonepilotsfansite.com/stories/
>>
I feel like my life became bland and hopeless and twenty one pilots is what gives it some color back. Their beautiful music motivates me to attempt to chase my dreams of making songs. It gives me hope that I am not the only one who feels the way I do. I've met people from the clique and they were all so nice, I am glad it exists. I just want to tell all of you guys, stay safe and don't lose hope, there's so many of us confused kids who feel all alone in the world. Let's all take pride in what is sure to die. Stay safe frens. |-/
>>
what is |-/
>>
File: logo.jpg (38KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
logo.jpg
38KB, 1000x1000px
>>69953357
"It means Twenty One Pilots, the logo does. Why it means Twenty One Pilots, is it really goes along with one of our songs called "Kitchen Sink." The whole concept of that song is that I feel that humans are always struggling all the time when it comes to purpose, trying to figure out their purpose is, what purpose even is, what's the point, justifying your own existence. A lot of kids and people my age struggle with "what's the point," and with the logo, what it really means is it's an encouragement. When someone asks me what the logo means to me, the logo means something to me because I made it mean something to me. That's the point. The point is that I created something that only I understand and whether or not I decide to disclose the meaning of it, that’s the beginning of purpose for me. The meaning of purpose for me, is by creating something, if it be by writing lyrics, painting a picture, by expressing yourself through art if it's photography or music or theater, or whatever it is. It doesn't have to be artistic, but if you create something and only you know the meaning of it, that’s the beginning of purpose for you. When you're in the room by yourself trying to decide whether to stay alive, you can tell yourself "I should probably stay alive because I'm the only one who knows the meaning of that thing," so the logo is an encouragement for people to create. That's what it means."
>>
>>69953492
| = one man
/ = twin towers coming down
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.