[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weezer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: weezer1996.jpg (53KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
weezer1996.jpg
53KB, 500x371px
Let's settle this once and for all: which one is better, Pinkerton or the blue album?

Vote here: http://www.strawpoll.me/11973908

For me it's their debut. I enjoy every single one a lot, whereas Pinkerton has a few extremely good ones. However, I do skip a lot of the songs on Pinkerton.
>>
Blue Album. It has better songs and you don't have to be in a mood to listen to it.
>>
They can't be contrasted.

Pinkerton is beautiful and deep, but is unappealing to listen to unless you're in the mood.

Blue is (for the most part) upbeat and always catchy, it's very easy to listen to even if you don't even want to.

Both are works of art, they should both be appreciated, not contrasted.
>>
your thread is bad and you should feel bad
>>
File: 1480343173248.jpg (162KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480343173248.jpg
162KB, 1024x1024px
>>69945106
http://www.strawpoll.me/10923859
>>
>>69946440
/thread
>>
hello
blukerton should be contrasted against the rest of weezer's discography.
after matt left the group, the song writing / performance became rather vapid.
the green album does nothing to challenge the listener; the dizzying key changes are absent and the wild guitar solos are replaced by quiet, disciplined "solos" that simply mimic the main melody.
it is this anon's humble opinion that weezer never recuperated from the loss of matt.
>>
ive been a big pinkerton guy and claim it is my favorite album but the more I think about it blue is just as good if not better. too many weak songs on pinkerton to say it is perfect (getchoo no other one). But songs like good life, tired of sex, across the sea are better than anything on blue. if blue album had some of its b sides on the main album i would say blue
>>
>tfw I can relate to Pink Triangle

Pinkerton is the best. Raw, imperfect, but meaningful.
>>
>>69946722
no other one is the best song u fucking pleb
>>
>>69945106
Weezer is an awful band and neither is better
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.