[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i remember just as little as 2 years ago nobody on here paid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2.jpg (235KB, 1200x901px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
235KB, 1200x901px
i remember just as little as 2 years ago nobody on here paid the beach boys (aside from pet sounds) no mind and now everybody on here celebrates their discography. i remember getting hated on for reccing sunflower! what happened?
>>
love and mercy came out and they've become more trendy to like
>>
>some trips shilled the beach boys until people liked them
>love and mercy
>brian's new album and autobiography
>50th anniversary of pet sounds

more or less sums it up
>>
smile sessions was huge here when it came out
>>
>>69932146
its all thanks to you my friend! after you closed the browser the thread really exploded, despite the one negative nancy, and heaps of praise we're given but you weren't their to receive
>>
>>69932146
Brian is going to die soon
>>
Man I'm so thankful I was able to see the 2011 release of The SMiLE Sessions and the see reunited Beach Boys at Wembley in 2012.
>>
>>69932221
We're all going to die mate
>>
>>69932146
About three years ago, a couple of overzealous fans started posting dedicated threads and the "Brian Wilson appreciation squad" started invading Beatles, GOAT albums and 60s pop threads. It was pretty fun and eventually people started paying attention and stuff like >>69932167
helped give them more exposure.
>>
>>69932146
I still don't like them. Very bland bubblegum bullshit.
>>
>>69932234
>the see reunited Beach Boys at Wembley in 2012
Really tho? I'm not even sure I'd be crazy to see them in their prime. I'm sure it'd be incredible but they probs wouldn't even make it into my "top 50 concerts I would time travel to" and SMiLE is my favourite album.
Brian stopped touring with them after Today! which is when they really started taking off and then by the time he came back, his brain was fried and his voice was starting to go.
Noways, Brian's a vege-table, the other Wilsons are dead and Mike Love is an egotistical ass who thinks he owns the band.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.