[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

....I can't stop listening to this album. Help me, /mu/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: cover.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
....I can't stop listening to this album.

Help me, /mu/.
>>
File: plebs.jpg (35KB, 703x760px) Image search: [Google]
plebs.jpg
35KB, 703x760px
>>69931760
i dont care what the patricians say. I actually really like this album
>>
Tfw no womans touch in my life
>>
intro bonito is better
>>
>>69931760
jump jump trampolinefly to where you want tobejump jump trampolinefly towhereyouwantto bejump jump trampolineflyto where you want to bejumpjumptrampolinefly to where you want tobe
>>
>>69931760
its happy music for sad boys but its good like the logical conclusion for the pc music label to make something that is pleasant to listen to the second time
>>
>>69931820
I wanna be inside her pussy
>>
>"....I can't stop shilling this album."

>"Help me, /mu/."
>>
I feel sorry for people who missed out on KKB hype and are desperately trying to fit in now after their hugely disappointing second album.
>>
>>69931760
what sounds does she make if you plow her pussy?
>>
>>69932090
>h-harder daddy
>>
>>69931990
I listened to intro bonito in 2014, catching the artwork from a 3x3-collage on a non-4chan board but I wasn't entirely sold. it has a few really good songs ("I'd rather sleep" was some of the most played songs that year) but most of it was really forgettable and I don't understand why /mu/ claims it's the better one. bonito generation is so much more interesting and captivating
>>
>>69932340
t. plebeian
>>
>>69931796
came to say this
>>
>>69932364
nice counter
>>
>>69932364
Liking KKB at all is plebeian. /mu/ really needs to stop it with the poptimism memery. Both albums are barely one step above nightcore
>>
>>69932680
I don't care much for KKB, but really enjoyed Intro Bonito for a period after it came out. It's not very interesting or anything, but they do have some good pop sensibilities. It sounded very fresh when it came out imo
>>
>>69931796
>>69931990
I listened to intro bonito again and still think it's a lot weaker compared to bonito generation. half of the album consists of what sounds like unfinishdd interludes (even has two versions of the same interludey song just with different lyrics) and even though the minimalistic production is their "thing" it sounds pretty boring. would make a good EP though with everything except intro bonito, my party, kero kero bonito, pocket crocodile, small town and I'd rather sleep removed
>>
the spammer returns
>>
Why does everything have to be plebeian or patrician? Why not, "I like it," and "I don't?"
>>
>>69933186
"I don't like KKB, and would like you to stop spamming this piece of garbage."

Hows that anon?
>>
>>69933051
based retard
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.