[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that make ya go......hmm...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking_Face_Emoji.png
101KB, 640x640px
How come most good artists are left wing?

How come most average artists are centrists/liberals

How come trash artists are right wing?
>>
>>69930802
Hmm...
>>
Because of threads like these
>>
Uhh, because the left values art and creativity more than the right?
>>
>How come most good artists are left wing?

All lefty protest music is fucking trash and you know it.

>How come most average artists are centrist/liberals

Because they have no passion. At least commies are passionate about instating their fucking retarded system.

>How come trash artists are right wing?

Literally every good composer of classical music (objectively the best music) was/is conservative.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgMQh4YbTEA

>strawmans
>generalises
>does not understand left wing politics yet acts like he does
>gives generic/cliche fallacious arguments
>obliterated by superior dialectics

"hehe... commies got rekt xD"
>>
You have to be dumb if you pursue art. Right wing people spend their younger years paying off debt, investing, and fighting for high paying careers instead of taking out a hundred thousand bucks to move to New York to attend (((university))) and play in a band and have a 1/10000000 chance of getting noticed.
>>
>>69930802
artists are left wing because the record label owners are

as well as

>>69930914

We saw in this election many celebrities destroy their credibility by telling us to vote for a clearly corrupt and awful candidate. Most people of sense didn't want Hillary in office anymore than they did Trump. But pressure from the media and their record label owners surely had an effect, and no doubt that some of the bigger ones got some money for it.

Another factor you have to consider is that in many ways artists really aren't leftist in their lifestyle, as many are individualistic and not really concerned with collective groups, and would likely want to keep their hard earned money then give it all away.

I think a left leaning upbringing might help foster creativity, as right is generally more traditional.

Being left leaning makes you more likely to use drugs and lead a hedonistic lifestyle as well, and that lends itself more to creativity than being traditional.
>>
>>69931008
>the record label owners are
>making money and profiting over the work of labourers

Sure are capitalist my dude!

So why is science or social science not dominated by conservatives?
>inb4 social science isn't science
>>
Friendly reminder that artists are incapable of coexisting with "real communism"
>>
>10 replies
>5 posters
Why are you right wingers so sensitive? lmao

>>69930802
They're just less creative. That's literally it
>>
>>69931408

Then why are all the good composers conservative?
>>
>>69932825
they aren't lmao are you serious I just spat out my drink
>>
Because lefties are idealist fags for the most part, these people are just more musically inclined for the most part.
>>
>>69930949
>objectively
>>
>>69931101
Social science is NOT a science
>>
>>69932940

objectively there is art and pop music, one is dominated by traditionalists and other by progressivists
>>
they're mostly just liberals and upper middle class people who can afford instruments and have time to be in a band tend to be liberals
>>
>>69930914
>>69931008
>>69932889
All of these for the most part, typically young leftists are more socially inclined which leads to being more involved in music scenes and whatnot too
>>
>>69930802
>How come most good artists are left wing

It looks better for business, most artists are from cities, most artists are surrounded by a diverse group of people due to this.

>How come trash artists are right wing

Right wingers don't like diversity (not in the SJW way) and like to surround themselves by music that fits their lifestyle. Right wingers save for Libertarians really don't try to experiment and open their minds.
>>
>>69933969
oh come on now
i don't like conservatives either but they aren't all stupid
>>
>>69930802
>liberalism is fundamentally incorrect
>conservatism is fundamentally incorrect
>not embracing nuance and rigor
>the year 2 0 1 6
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.