[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Unpopular opinions >Maroon by Barenaked Ladies is fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: fuck you I like it.jpg (67KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you I like it.jpg
67KB, 525x525px
ITT: Unpopular opinions

>Maroon by Barenaked Ladies is fucking amazing
>Coldplay's A Rush Of Blood to The Head is fucking amazing and one of the best pop-rock albums of all time
>Be Here Now by Oasis is not that bad
>Industrial music in general is not very good
>Post-Punk is a great genre
>Murmur is better than anything The Smiths put out
>The Smiths are overrated as hell but still good
>Belle and Sebastion is the best twee band
>Lambchop is actually very great, up with people is one of the best songs of all time
>The worst poseurs are the ones who rate a bunch of obscure Japaneese music 10/10
>Ween's Quebec is great but ruined by quirk
>The mollusk sucks
>The Doors are good, but Light My Fire is too long and annoying
>Albums should be 45 minutes long. Anything above that a lot of times is too long
>A Moon Shaped Pool is Radioheads best album since Kid A
>J. Cole sucks major ass
>99.9% is actually a solid album
>KLF had the best ambient album of all time arguably
>>
>>69927338
>>Be Here Now by Oasis is not that bad
it is fucking colossal and anyone who doesn't get it is A, not a lad, and B, a circle jerking soft lad
>>
>>69927360
Its really good when preformed live. I even think the album itself if very good. It is the true lad album
>>
>>69927390
GMEX 1997 my dear lad
>>
>>69927338
Fuck you the mollusk is great. Steven hillenburg creator of spongebob said it's his favorite. Quebec is and always will be the best album. And by quirk I hope you mean drugs because they were on a lot of drugs when they made it.
>>
>>69927415
I think that Quebec has some of the best songs I have ever heard on it. I mean, TC fucking blew me away like nothing else ever did, but the flow of that album just makes it suck sometimes.
>>
>>69927410
>GMEX 1997
GOOD EVENING TOWN
ARE YA MAD FER IT?
>>
I got some spicy ones coming lads:

>Oasis are a garbage band with awful production and anyone who considers them one of the best is a joke
>despite that, they had some fantastic songs in their book
>Billy Corgan is one of the best songwriters of the 90's
>Elliott Smith was a songwriting genius
>m b v is better than Isn't Anything and almost as good as Loveless
>James Dean Bradfield is one of the best guitarists in the rock/pop spectrum
>The Church deserves the same level of praise The Smiths and R.E.M. have
>Humbug is objectively the best Arctic Monkeys album and the pinnacle of their sound
>TOTBL stands among the best post-punk albums
>Flowers of Romance > Metal Box
>Surfer Rosa > Trompe Le Monde > Doolittle > Bossanova
>>
>>69927338
> Hail to the Thief is one of Radiohead's best
> Murmur is better than anything The Smiths put out
> Post-Punk is a great genre
> Joy Division are overrated as hell, almost as much as Pink Floyd
> Both Parachutes and A Rush of Blood to the Head are an 8/10
> The best album by Paradise Lost is Gothic
> God Damn the Sun is one of Swans' best songs
> Richey Edwards was a bad lyricist
> Parklife sucks the dick of both Different Class and Dog Man Star
> Every album by Oasis sucks the dick of Parklife
> French Pop is the best pop ever by far
> The only scary thing about early Swans is how boring they can be sometimes
> Björk isn't that pretty

Can't think more.
>>
>>69928900
>>Oasis are a garbage band with awful production and anyone who considers them one of the best is a joke
nah nah mate

oasis are patrician as fuck. their music can only be appreciated by the true lout (a primal man with no inner workings) or the Qualified /Mu/poster (a being which knows all of music, and has inner workings the size of a blue whale's intestant).

They are the yin and yang of rock 'n' roll, and as such, anybody who dislikes them is automatically a fucking square.

I suggest you stick to listening to Amnesiac and Aphex Twin and die alone of agony of the soul.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxHEsYCBSLs
>>
>>69929468
I like some good ol'fast paced, simple and from the heart rock'n'roll myself, but Oasis just aren't that great at it. Their obnoxiously loud production values don't help their case either. Suede, the Manics, Pulp were leagues above them m8
>>
I like Monty
>>
>>69928900
>James Dean Bradfield is one of the best guitarists in the rock/pop spectrum
>The Church deserves the same level of praise The Smiths and R.E.M. have

Yes
>>
>>69930068
>I like some good ol'fast paced, simple and from the heart rock'n'roll
>Suede, the Manics, Pulp were leagues above them m8

sorry I can't talk to faggots

though Pulp are arguably alright
>>
>>69927338
>Post-Punk is a great genre
>Unpopular opinion
???
>>
>>69927338
my bro right there

>What A Good Boy is one of the finest ballads ever written and the Barenaked Ladies are sorely underrated
>Reckoning is better then Murmur
>The Smiths first album is their best production wise
>The Monkees singles and movie matches the Beach Boys and Beatles
>Byrds are better then the top three
>>69928900
>>69930593
Absolutely agreed on The Church need wider recognition even in aus
>go betweens need more though

>>69930068
try listening to this radio show from 93, the songs shine through and it ain't hitting the red needle all the time plus Liam sings beautifully
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWq2APRljXg
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.