[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is amazing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: a2150374471_16.jpg (51KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a2150374471_16.jpg
51KB, 700x700px
this is amazing
>>
Agreed, so excited for whatever she does next
>>
Woohoo it's a nice photo of the sun over some damn trees, big deal desu
>>
>>69921356
Fuck Grouper.
>>
>>69921399
t. GrimesCuck
>>
>>69921399
>>>/goblin/
containment thread, go back to it
>>
>>69921356
idk what this is but that's a hella pretty cover
>>
My 7" is gonna arrive soon, im hyped
>>69921370
Underrated
>>69921494
Its paradise valley, the new single by grouper
>>
I'm going to marry Liz Harris!
>>
>>69922950
Shes gay bruv
And anyways, i called her first
>>
File: grouper hackney.png (909KB, 999x666px) Image search: [Google]
grouper hackney.png
909KB, 999x666px
Saw Liz play in a church in London last year, not too long after Ruins came out. She had some film that I think one of her friends directed (really just a collection of moving images) projected on the walls of the church behind her. She walked up on stage and knelt down next to her guitar and started playing and that's where she stayed the whole time.

I swear I'm not exaggerating when I say it was one of the most beautiful things I've experienced in my life. I've never seen someone play music like that and I've never seen someone so radiant.

Found a picture of it actually. Pretty sure I'm the guy in the white in the bottom right.

Need to see her again if I can. New songs are amazing. Hope there is more to come soon.
>>
Link of the EP?
>>
>>69924125
Its on bandcamp for 2 dollars fampai
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.