[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy shit Rush is actually a really good band? WTF? why didnt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Moving_Pictures[1].jpg (149KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Moving_Pictures[1].jpg
149KB, 500x500px
holy shit
Rush is actually a really good band?
WTF? why didnt you tell me you faggots?

i was too busy listening to Extra Life and Iceburn and shit to realize that Rush fucking rules

explain yourself
>>
Take responsibility for your own faults.
Not our fault you were such an idiot you ignored Rush.
>>
>>69895915
Really there are people who think rush is a bad band and some idiot's who blindly follow their opinion without actually trying it themselves and later try to blame other for their own retardation.
>>
>>69895915
You still have to get recommendations from other people? Trolls feed off the likes of you. Grow up and find your own happiness.
>>
Rush is pretentious dadrock for psuedo-intellectual conservatives who get hard listening to fluffy songs about Any Rand and entry-level philosophy.

The worst band in the world this side of Creed.
>>
>>69897032
true
>>69898377
like this fag
>>
If you were canadian, you would hate Rush. Just sayin'

ps: they really aren't that good, especially that record
>>
>>69898377
you're a god damn fucking idiot

and I'm not even a rush fan
>>
>>69895915
Did you listen Geddy Lee's voice?

Truly awful
>>
You have to listen to A Farewell To Kings and Hemispheres back-to-back for the full effect.
>>
>>69898377
not just "any" rand... only certain rands..
>>
They are one of those bands that is overrated but still good. Perfect storm for/mu/ backlash. Don't ever take what this board says as gospel
>>
2112 and Permanent Waves are their best albums.

Prove me wrong.

Overrated band, but not terrible, which is what counts
>>
File: Trees.jpg (75KB, 715x715px) Image search: [Google]
Trees.jpg
75KB, 715x715px
>>69898377
Dude.. were you dropped a lot as a child?? I bet you listen to god damn Kanye hmm?
>>
>>69898377
Don't call Rand Philosophy, please. She is a political hack, that is all. She does not even understand Immanuel Kant, which is actual entry level philosophy.
>>
>>69898377
what's it like being tone-deaf?
>>
>>69898377

I just like the dadrock to be honest. Yeah so Geddy comes off as a dick in Anthem, I don't really give a shit, neil peart and alex lifeson are literal gods and Geddy's voice is a shrill and unique gift full of power, like an eagle's cry.

it just sounds good, tbqh. Not everything we like has to involve meaning, implying that it does means YOU'RE the one who's being pretentious.
>>
>>69895915
They definitely have some lackluster albums but as far as hard rock goes theyre top tier
>>
>>69898377
>insulting right-leaning geeky dadrock on a taiwanese self-hating suicide fanclub board

GR8 B8 8/8
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.