[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was more eternally BTFO by based Scaruffi? Bowie? Or the Beatles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 053[2].jpg (99KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
053[2].jpg
99KB, 450x600px
Who was more eternally BTFO by based Scaruffi? Bowie? Or the Beatles?
>>
Radiohead
>>
Neither... You act like his scores for Sgt. Pepper and Abbey Road are poor.
>>
>>69895827
He gave a higher score to Korn so yeah
>>
Scaruffi is genuinely autistic and his entire website is one big farce in service of his massive ego.

This is the man who included his own poem on his list of "the Greatest Poems of All Time." This is a man who claims to have won multiple awards for his "analysis" of the Beatles career despite no such awards ever surfacing. This is the man who literally keeps a web page documenting photographs of all of his "friends." How many of the people on that list do you think are even aware that their photographs are available online for everyone to see? How many do you think would even consider Pierro a friend? it is clearly just there to service his ego; to fulfill his need to let the world know how popular he is. He has no awareness that such a list is extremely socially abnormal behavior.

And to those who say "that doesn't affect his opinions on music," not he has said in interviews that he usually only listens to an album once for a review and sometimes will not even listen to the full album before giving it a score (source: https://radio.adelaide.edu.au/interview-with-piero-scaruffi/ ). I believe the only explanation for this behavior is a legitimate mental disorder or disability. By some cruel twist of fate, this clearly handicapped man has become a subject of fascination and outrage for thousands of people on his board. Little do they know he is just a small, irrelevant Italian man desperately seeking validation in lieu of his ineptitudes that he refuses to accept.
>>
>>69896481
>This is the man who included his own poem on his list of "the Greatest Poems of All Time."
it belongs there
>>
File: Total Boss.jpg (132KB, 562x700px) Image search: [Google]
Total Boss.jpg
132KB, 562x700px
>>69897800

Holy shit, it's real
http://www.scaruffi.com/fiction/bestpo.html (bottom of the page)
How can you not love him?
>>
Bowie page is funnier desu
>>
>>69895778
>based Scaruffi
Kill yourself
>>
>>69900544
sup reddit???
>>
>>69900512
>>69895778

>Bowie died of cancer in january 2016.
>>
>>69895778
I don't care about him or any other critics, I can make opinions about things on my own and don't need to follow others.
>>
>>69895778
his daughter's rectum
>>
>>69895778
Someone pls photoshop this so the ice cream is a little girl posing pls thanks
>>
>>69903713
>>69903829
kek
>>
>>69903478
holy shit lmao
>>
a funny thing often occurs across these boards. at first, an object of deserved ridicule is ridiculed. soon after, he's ridiculed ironically. a short time after that, some dunce unaware of the irony begins to actually agree with the man and post his writings as truth or factual or deserving of praise. and then the once object of deserved ridicule has an avalanche of lemming-like supporters. Scaruffi is that for /mu/ sort of how Tao Lin is that for /lit/ and Zack Snyder for /tv/.
>>
>>69896481
beatlesfag detected
>>
>>69896481
>he believes a reviewer has to even listen to the music to rate it accurately

oh fuck off please.
>>
>>69904692
>not sure if bait or serious
>>
>>69904466
no, Armond White is a more fitting Scaruffi for /tv/.
>>
>>69904466
This
>>
>>69896481
>This is a man who claims to have won multiple awards for his "analysis" of the Beatles career despite no such awards ever surfacing.
>This is the man who literally keeps a web page documenting photographs of all of his "friends."
holy shit why am i laughing so hard
>>
>>69895816

he gave Radiohead's new album a higher score than Blackstar lmao
>>
>>69904466
Dsp for /v/ maybe
Or TB
>>
>>69896390
Which makes me scratch my head and ask why anybody takes him seriously.
>>
>>69904194
problem?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.