[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brian Eno general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: enough.jpg (5KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
5KB, 300x200px
rank his albums

Here Come the Warm Jets > Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy) > Discreet Music > Nerve Net > Another Green World > Everything That Happens Will Happen Today > Before and After Science > Ambient 3 > Cluster & Eno > My Life in the Bush of Ghosts >Thursday Afternoon > Ambient 4 > My Squelchy Life > June 1, 1974 > Extracts From Music for White Cube > The Drop > Headcandy = Neroli > I Dormienti > Wrong Way Up > Ambient 1 = Ambient 2 > Apollo: Atmospheres & Soundtracks > Drawn From Life > High Life > The Pearl > Evening Star > Another Green World: The Title Music of Arena > (No Pussyfooting) > Kite Stories = Music for Civic Recovery Centre > After the Heat > Lightness: Music for the Marble Palace > The Ship > Another Day on Earth > The Equatorial Stars > January 07003: Bell Studies for the Clock of the Long Now > Kite Stories > Spinner > Music for Films > Music for Films Volume 2 > Fourth World Vol. 1: Possible Musics > Rarities > Music for Civic Recovery Centre > Small Craft on a Milk Sea > Lux > Compact Forest Proposal > Textures > Someday World = High Life > A Year> The Shutov Assembly > The Lovely Bones > Drums Between the Bells > Scape > Panic of Looking
>>
>>69893363
I've never listened to a Brian Eno album or any other work produced by him

someone convince me to listen to one
>>
>>69893381
You should
>>
Do collaborations count? If so, "Bush of Ghosts" is way up on the list.
>>
The slave to host a pistody
Illusion of control
And we are as the unrefined
The wake about to roll

what did he mean by this
>>
Lux is better than you rank it
>>
>>69893363
Wow dude, that's some serious dedication. Nice to see Discreet Music and Wrong Way Up getting some love. I'd personally put The Ship up there in the top 10, it's one of the most unique ambient records I've ever heard.

Anyone excited for Reflection? I don't really care about the record but he's releasing a new generative music app which promises to be much more advanced than his previous ones (I still use Trope and it's great). Apparently it changes mood depending on the time of day and the season.
>>
>>69895527
I'm honestly not excited for any new Eno, but I will most likely listen to it.
>>
>>69893381
He's a big deal.
>>
>>69893381
i've fallen asleep listening to some of his ambient ones if that counts
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.