[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF I love AC/DC now???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5981.jpg (142KB, 700x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5981.jpg
142KB, 700x578px
WTF I love AC/DC now???
>>
who the fuck actually dislikes ac/dc?
>>
who the fuck actually likes ac/dc?
>>
>>69888965
The mentally challenged.
>>
>its so bad its good
Punk/rocknroll shitters in a nutshell, trying to sound better than the rats they are
>>
>>69888916
Only idiots dislike AC/DC. They aren't great, but c'mon, AC/DC.
>>
this thread is a joke
>>
>>69889041
nice opinion, faggot
>>
>>69889104
thank you
>>
>>69889028
what a truly reddit post
>>
File: 2003.png (242KB, 364x307px) Image search: [Google]
2003.png
242KB, 364x307px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeuXG7cAFIo

i was 10 when this game came out

ac/dc isn't a good band, but i'll always like them
>>
File: 1469232416001.png (6KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
1469232416001.png
6KB, 377x330px
years from now your grandchildren will ironically like nickleback just like you and everyone else pretended journey was good
>>
>>69888965
avant teens
>>
>>69889175
your a dorable
>>
>>69888965
numale radiohead and bowie cucks
>>
>>69888965

people with taste
>>
>>69889175
I unironically like Photograph though
>>
they're essential good-but-every-song-sounds-the-same-core
>>
>>69889984
>they're essential good-but-every-song-sounds-the-same-core
This right here. When you get AC/DC you get hard rock, full stop. Anybody buying one of their albums and expecting to hear Pink Floyd or ELO is an idiot.
>>
Scarruffi's opinions are basically worthless when dealing with artists at a certain level of popular. He'll basically just try to be as contrarian as possible in most cases.

for lesser know people he's mostly alright.
>>
>>69890764
You can get pure hard rock and have substance (aka not be shit) too, deep purple for example
>>
>>69890818
he likes popular dad rock artists like bob dylan, the rolling stones, led zppelin and the who so no
>>
>>69890962
Dont forget the doors, which is in his top 5 alongside fucking faust and TMR

He just likes old music
>>
>>69889984
This is pretty true.
Having seen them live though, it's a pretty fucking good experience.
>>
>>69891002
>He just likes old music
But he has plenty of 90's albums with 8 and 9's.
>>
>>69891002
>to the faggots on moo rock music is considered old and therefore bad
>this means every old music is bad like classical and the blues and jazz and folk
>oh wait, no it doesnt, for some reason its only cool to hate rock music for being old because moo has daddy issues
>>
>>69891170
Who the fuck even implied that i love faust and the doors
>>
>>69889023
>doesn't understand that "good because it's so raw" is different from "so bad it's good"

wait, are you unironically dismissing punk music?
>>
>>69891002
Old music (pre-90s/00s) is objectively better than today's.
>>
>>69891231
90's was good, the first half at least
>>
>>69888965
Bon Scott era is ridiculously good. Whole Lotta Rosie is a masterpiece.

Also >>69888888
>>
>>69890939
>have substance (aka not be shit)
could you explain what you mean by this? assuming you are not talking about lyrical content, what does it take to have substance aka not be shit?
>>
>>69891277
Lmao he'll kill himself to go fuck anne in hell
>>
>>69891292
Not every song sound the same for starters

And have shit that is more than 4 power chords on repeat
>>
>>69891348
ah. well i only really pay attention to how music makes me feel, and i try to ignore other distracting considerations
>>
By Rick Rubin

When I was in junior high, my classmates all liked Led Zeppelin. But I loved AC/DC. I got turned on to them when I heard them play "Problem Child" on The Midnight Special. Like Zeppelin, they were rooted in American R&B, but AC/DC took it to a minimal extreme that had never been heard before. Of course, I didn't know that back then. I only knew that they sounded better than any other band.

For AC/DC, rock began with Chuck Berry and ended around Elvis. They poured their lifeblood into that groove, and they mastered it. Highway to Hell is probably the most natural-sounding rock record I've ever heard. There's so little adornment. Nothing gets in the way of the push-and-pull between the guitarists Angus and Malcolm Young, bassist Cliff Williams and drummer Phil Rudd. For me, it's the embodiment of rock & roll.

When I'm producing a rock band, I try to create albums that sound as powerful as Highway to Hell. Whether it's the Cult or the Red Hot Chili Peppers, I apply the same basic formula: Keep it sparse. Make the guitar parts more rhythmic. It sounds simple, but what AC/DC did is almost impossible to duplicate. A great band like Metallica could play an AC/DC song note for note, and they still wouldn't capture the tension and release that drive the music. There's nothing like it.

The other thing that separates AC/DC as a hard-rock band is that you can dance to their music. They didn't play funk, but everything they played was funky. And that beat could really get a crowd going. I first saw them play in 1979 at Madison Square Garden, before their singer Bon Scott died and was replaced by Brian Johnson. The crowd yanked all the chairs off the floor and piled them into a pyramid in front of the stage. It was a tribute to how great they were.

I'll go on record as saying they're the greatest rock & roll band of all time. They didn't write emotional lyrics. They didn't play emotional songs. The emotion is all in that groove. And that groove is timeless.
>>
>>69888965
the same people who go full autismo whenever there's a kkb thread, ie people who can't have any fun
>>
>>69891465
Its Ok anon i like some shitty punk too
Merry Christmass
>>
>>69891243
>90's was good
90s were amazing, there's no question
>>
>>69891578
merry xmas non-anon
>>
Sin City is fucking GOAT nigga. The album Powerage is dope. Highway to Hell was one of their most consistent head banging rock record of all time.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.