[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You mean you actually listen to that noise pollution known

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Hu4j1LKq.png (144KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
Hu4j1LKq.png
144KB, 323x323px
>You mean you actually listen to that noise pollution known as rap? When you could be at home celebrating Christmas with your loved ones you're standing in front of Target at 3 AM waiting to buy the new trash album by Pig Ross and Piggy Azalea, you are the reason for the financial cliff America is facing you braindead zombies. Keep consuming the pop culture piss running down the corporate leg of materialism you mentally enslaved morons.
>>
why are his eyes so close together? inbreeding?
>>
>>69881863
Did he really say this in a video? Cause I'd believe it.

Gonna try to think of a funny way to make him into an album cover brb.
>>
Rap is really the only form of competitive poetry left. Mark Dice is a good guy though. He exposes Californian degeneracy.
>>
File: TDN.png (574KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
TDN.png
574KB, 600x601px
Couldn't think of anything else.

Sorry I'm trying.
>>
>>69882001
>everyone who disagrees with me is a degenerate meme

Can't wait until alt-right commits mass suicide
>>
>>69882080
bro you high
>>
File: Homo.png (287KB, 398x400px) Image search: [Google]
Homo.png
287KB, 398x400px
>>69882214
Nah man I'm clean.
>>
xD

Good thred OP! Upvoted
>>
>>69882148
I hate to break the news to you anon, but Donald Trump won the US Presidential Election.
>>
>>69882148
What the hell are you talking about even
>>
>>69882420
It was predetermined that Trump would win. It would ensure the right would be kept docile because they now have control of the country and now feel like they have the power to defeat the radical leftists and multiculturalism.
>>
File: YA.png (158KB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
YA.png
158KB, 301x301px
>>
File: Aurini.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Aurini.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>69882001
>Degeneracy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.