[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: shityyy.jpg (31KB, 593x600px) Image search: [Google]
shityyy.jpg
31KB, 593x600px
so did ya get what ya wanted?
>>
Yeah. Got a new record player in fact. I think it's a good one (but I'm not certain).
>>
Yeah, I got the This Heat Out of Cold Storage box set, the Rolling Stones in mono box set and a couple of books
>>
New Turntable and a couple new records
>>
yep nothing
>>
I got a desk and a chair. I hope the added comfort will enhance my listening experience.
>>
Got my dog a toy snake and she loves it.
>>
yeahj. new speakers and TLOP
>>
New phone and a Pere Ubu shirt
>>
File: 1480567267938.png (379KB, 609x618px) Image search: [Google]
1480567267938.png
379KB, 609x618px
How are you guys receiving music? How do your parents know what you're into and what you would like?
>>69877460
Have you actually ever talked about This Heat >>69877648 or Pere Ubu at length with the person that got you that?

Presents are really low effort around my family, is why I ask. Random / cheap bullshit for the sake of having said you got them something.
>>
yeah
ath m40x headphones, my first hi-fi ones
it's lots of fun hearing all that new shit in my favourite albums
>>
it's still in the mail
>>
>>69877575
I froze the neck out of the duck I cocked and played fetch with my housemates dog until he ate it.

He seemed pretty happy.

Later I plan on giving him her basketball to play with and pop. He loves doing that too.
>>
>>69877699
Sad...
I got an ukelele
>>
>still getting presents from your parents

oh yeah, forgot this board is full of underage fucks with no real jobs kek
>>
>>69877699
>Have you actually ever talked about This Heat
No, I just gave my mother a list of things she could get me and let her choose. That way I get something I definitely want but there's still an element of surprise in it.
>>
>>69877963
It's not, really. I'm like a month short of twenty, I don't actually expect my single mom to keep up with whatever avant shitnoise piques my interest at whatever given holiday season.

I buy myself nice things year round and her likewise, just never music or anything more than a surface level awareness. Family's never been huge on gifts.

Captcha: gliano int debussy
>>69877977
Dubs of truth.
>>69877999
Ah, I see. What else was on it?
>>
>>69878022
>Ah, I see. What else was on it?
Just other box sets, guitar stuff, random shit that interests me, that sort of thing. I can't even remember most of what I wrote on it off the top of my head.
>>
Yeah, my dad got me the Beatles white album on vinyl. I like it.
>>
>>69877977
nope, autistic neet here
>>
yeah i got socks and underwear
>>
Got the guitar cable I asked for

also got the new David Bowie CD
>>
>>69877648
Post a pic
>>
>>69877575
Pic?
>>
>>69878110
Ah sorry left home already, it's the one with The Modern Dance on the cover though and it's slightly blue (didn't get white for some reason)
>>69877699
Not the person that got me the gift, lol my parents wouldn't be very about them.
>>
>>69877977
25 here. I work 12 to 14 hour days five days a week and live on my own and still visit with my parents at Christmas and exchange gifts. Sorry you lack a family bond, you scrooge.
>>
>>69877213
I didn't get the right gear.

But I got some sweet isolation headphones for the studio, which is nice
>>
My dad hit me
>>
>tfw didn't get anything
>but I had nothing in mindd anyway, and I usually say that I don't need anything
It's true, so I don't feel really bad but it's the first time I don't get anything at all and thats kinda lame.
>>
I got two things I wanted, but I didn't really need the rest. Got a shirt of one of my favorite hip hop albums and a dedicated trimmer, which were my favorites. I got two pairs of shoes, but I don't really need new shoes, I got a vest, but I don't wear vests, I got headphones, but I already have headphones, I got bike lights, but my bike already has those, and I got the glowing man on vinyl, but the glowing man is one of my least favorite Swans releases. I appreciate the thought though
>>
You must be 18 or older to post here, kiddos.
>>
File: 1473718885490.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1473718885490.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
I didnt get anything, we didnt even have dinner
>>
>>69877213
mom's gonna buy me a pedal
>>
My sister bought me White Pepper by Ween on vinyl. It's the only one I don't have (other than cucaracha) so it was a really sweet gift.
>>
>>69879699
THAT is a fucking sweet gift my dude. Exactly Where I'm At, The Grobe, Ice Castles. Man...
>>
>>69879794
Flutes of the Chi too, can't forget that lovely piece of music.
>>
>>69877213
got Dire Straits-Brothers in Arms as a LP so yeah.
>>
>>69879689
thats just depressing, hope you will have better 2017 than 2016 anon
>>
>>69878308
>still browses /mu/ at 25

Pathetic.
>>
>>69877308
Post a photo
>>
>>69877648
>Pere Ubu
bye rddit
>>
>>69881844
why the fuck would you care cunt
>>
>>69877213
Dad made me a copper strongbox (metalfag) which I didn't expect, and I got 100 bucks which I did, so pretty cool.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.