[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2016 was a sleeper year for music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: collage.jpg (388KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
collage.jpg
388KB, 1200x1200px
try to prove otherwise

protip: you can't
>>
>>69875482
Did you just try to imply that Blonde, Wildflower and The Colour in Anything are on the same level of shittiness as Views? kys
>>
>>69875641
wildflower is laughable. marcel blew it the fuck out and we've never looked back since

http://marcelsmusicjournal.com/post/146760594133/album-review-the-avalanches-wildflower
>>
>>69875641
they've all got varying degrees of shittiness, think of it like different sizes of turd
>>
RTJ3
>>
>>69875482
>vulnicura
>blackstar
>amsp
>ritual spirit ep

What is that
>inb4 >blackstar
>>
>>69876403
Vulnicura was 2015
>>
>>69875731
>some guy with a blog said it sucks, so it must lol xd

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
You could try looking outside of specific genres and try looking at other music.
>>
File: 1471890040793.jpg (204KB, 585x883px) Image search: [Google]
1471890040793.jpg
204KB, 585x883px
>>69875482

this

complete and utter joke of a year for music, nothing good came out and nothing appealing to the ear, it's getting more and more depressing
>>
>>69875482
What complaints are there about 99.99%?
>>
>>69877012
AMSP?
>>
>no deakin
>no danny brown
>no body war
>no woods
>no car seat
>no nonagon
>no black star
>no yg
>no tribe
>no i.l.y
>no porches
>>
>>69875641
Views was mediocre, but it certainly wasn't a total disaster. The beat work is some of the most consistently good in any of his albums. Going into that album I was expecting speeding bullet to heaven based on the way people talk about it. I'd say it was about as good as wildflower, but much worse than either blonde or the colour in anything.
>>
>>69875641
Hes not wrong you know. All of the music on OP's chart is fucking garbage
>>
>>69875731
>actually taking marcel's opinion seriously

Dude literally lies about listening to music. Like who knows if he's even listened to the album lol he probably hasn't.
>>
>>69877531
>Dude literally lies about listening to music.

and about making it, he paulstretches sigur ros tracks and slaps his name on them as his own
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.