[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

remember when he turned to complete garbage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 1482492379932.png (674KB, 1305x401px) Image search: [Google]
1482492379932.png
674KB, 1305x401px
remember when he turned to complete garbage?
>>
>>69872952
is this pic real?
>>
>>69872969
Yes, and on the both sides it's the same song.
>>
>>69872952
bowiefags everyone
>>
>>69872985
So how do fantanofags defend their savior now? Oh wait this is what those faggots say

>you know this is just my opinion right guys
>>
I think he's better now than he was years ago. He's not as much of an ass as he used to be.
>>
>>69873054
>He's not as much of an ass as he used to be
he's just more normie friendly
he rightfully wants to appeal to masses because of money
>>
>>69873005
Well it is just his opinion, and an opinion is something that has the potential to change over time.
I mean, it's such an obvious concept I'd never thought I'd have to explain to someone else. In fact, what the hell am I even doing in this thread?
>>
>>69873206
sure it's just a coincidence his opinion changed this much afrer bowie died

also this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGOVd4pJxkQ
>>
>>69873206
another fantanofag what's your AOTY? Danny? DG?
>>
>>69873206
What ever you say doesn't matter, because everyday people will suck the fantano dick on /mu/
>>
I haven't really kept up with the releases this year, watched the Fantano list, downloaded AE and I had the turn it off halfway because it was so shit.
Last year I mostly agreed with Fantano's taste but that album was really shit.
>>
i usually watch his reviews, though i wouldn't call myself a fantanofag by any means. sometimes i agree with him and sometimes i don't, i just enjoy discussing/listenting to people's opinions on music that i enjoy. same reason i come here really
>>
>>69872952
SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
AFTER HE DIED THIS SONG BECAME A NEW SONG BECAUSE THE CONCEPT IT EVEN SOUNDS DIFFERENT
FUCKING PLEBS I SWEAR
GO BACK TO LISTEN TO BEYONCE FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>69873229
>criticize fantano for changing his opinion on bowie after he died
>for support posts video of fantano explaining why the context of the album matters so much and pretty much answers anon's gripe in the same post
what did anon mean by this?
>>
>>69873331
but normies like bowie to
>>
>>69873344
>>69873331
>>
File: anthony fantano.png (106KB, 280x177px) Image search: [Google]
anthony fantano.png
106KB, 280x177px
>enough people care about anthony fantano to have hourly threads about him

don't you see he's already won?
>>
>>69873331
Bowie is normie as fuck you autist
>>
>>69873272
To me it seems there are more fantano hate threads per day on /mu/ than fantano dick sucking.
>>
>>69873344
lol idk, i didn't watch the video
but this proves that this album is praised exclusively because of his death anyway
>>
>>69873376
equal amounts mostly
>>
>>69873388
>lol idk I didn't watch the video

retard, this is what all Fantano haters are like
>>
>>69873360
he spams threads about himself
>>
>>69873399
not him but

>unironically droning fantano
>calls someone a retard
kek
>>
>>69872952

Swear to god, this is getting a little bit out of hand.

Blackstar, the lead single from the album of the same name, was released 15th November, 2015. The album dropped January 8th, 2016.

I can see why Fantano said it was #30 in 2015, and #1 in 2016. The Top 50 singles of 2015 was made in 2015, before he died and anyone gave two shits about it.

Once he had died, the song & the record took on greater importance, in 2016, which is a new year.

What was lazy on his behalf was including Hannah Diamond's "Hi" in both 2015 and 2016. He did it to one other song I think, as well.

But going back to the heart of the matter, for Fantano haters this was simply more reason for them to justify saying that
>HE DA WORST MUSIC MAN ON INTERNETS
>MELON HEAD SUCH DUMB WHY HE POPLAR IM TELL MUMMEEEE

I wish I could seek out each of these shitstains and smash their domes with a cannonball. He made an error. He is a human being. If you clearly disagree with his opinions, then seek other music critics. Better yet, make your own music review videos on YT (I'm sure you won't have anyone pissing on your head, special snowflakes).

DESU, if you hate Fantano it's probably better that you consider his views from time to time, because as we all know, living in a bubble world that never challenges your perspective = close minded. It's about the worst thing you can do to yourself, if you truly love music.

Speaking for myself, I think Fantano's bias shows in many reviews, esp. his overall ambivalence (or outright hostility) towards EDM & its subgenres. But I never get my nuts in a twist like some of y'all.
>>
>>69873388
>but this proves that this album is praised exclusively because of his death anyway
this
>>
>>69873429
>I can see why Fantano said it was #30 in 2015, and #1 in 2016.

he said in twitter he just forgot that he already put in his 2015 singles list
>>
>>69873429
hi Fantano
>>
>>69873429
I hope you are Anthony because if you aren't this is sad
>>
Is there any reason we can't just treat fantano like another opinion instead of either idolizing him or treating him like a villain? Like /mu/ has hated fantano since 2012, I don't get why people continue to go "FANTANO BTFO" literal years after that meme has died, thinking they're saying something new. Is it just newfags? Kids? Both?
>>
>>69873388
wow

it's kind of like context brings out the album in a new, more creative light
>>
>>69873596
>>69873331
>>
>>69872952
So your opinion of a song has never changed over time? You never went from liking a song loving one?

You have completely static opinions? An artist doesn't have to die for something like this happen. I liked Spoon by Can the first time I heard it, enough to listen to it multiple times. Year later I revisit it and it becomes one of my favorite tracks ever. Now did I even consider it part of top 100 that first time? Nope.

The fact that something like this has to even be explained is astounding.
>>
>>69874224
sure it's just a coincidence his opinion changed this much afrer bowie died
>>
>>69873078
Get with reality, it's his full-time job, he needs a proper audience, I can't get mad at him for being normie friendly.
>>
>>69875006
>rightfully
can you read anthony?
>>
>>69873347
they don't really tho, it's just cuz they think they're supposed to like bowie and don't want to look uncultured by solely listening to beyonce/solange.
>>
>>69875074
>they don't really tho
ha-ha
rite

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6844036/david-bowie-blackstar-album-debuts-no-1-on-billboard-200-charts
>>
>>69875074
>that's what bowiefags believe
why wouldn't they like bowie? he was a literal pop star making different kinds of pop music
>>
>>69873429
>y'all
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.