[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

discuss Angel Olsen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: My Woman (front cover).jpg (17KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
My Woman (front cover).jpg
17KB, 342x342px
discuss Angel Olsen
>>
BIG
>>
>>69872362
my woman was pretty good
idk about the rest of her stuff though is it as good
>>
File: 1383589311897.png (233KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1383589311897.png
233KB, 500x375px
>>69872370
MEAT-EE
>>
>>69872399
Burn Your Fire For No Witness is better, check i out
>>
My Woman was one of the worst albums I've heard this year, but I still want to have sex with her.
>>
>>69872362
Angel Olsen x Grimes when?
>>
>>69872362
Love her and her singing
>>
>>69872362
I really enjoy the first 3 tracks of her new album but after that it gets dull for me. A shame because her voice is so qt.
>>
mommy af

burn your fire and strange cacti and half way home are all great so why did my woman have to suck so much
>>
>>69872362
One of my favourite artists. Spectacular voice and a sensitive song writer. If I had to rank her albums:

1. Half Way Home
2. My Woman
3. Sleepwalker and Burn Your Fire tied
4. Strang Cacti

And then she's got some early EPs and some guest spots which are worth hearing too.
>>
>>69872459
Grimes isn't worthy
>>
File: 13835895921481.png (315KB, 614x600px) Image search: [Google]
13835895921481.png
315KB, 614x600px
>>69872418
CLAUSE
>>
>>69872362
Went to her show a week or so back, and she came across as pretty bitchy. Don't know how bad of a day she had, but she seemed kind of irritated when we sang her happy birthday and got visibly annoyed at her band a few times. She still sounded great, but I guess that kind of dirtied my perception of her a bit.
>>
>>69872481
Really? Those tracks seem to be my least favourite. I prefer the 2nd half of the album. Her singing is a lot more interesting especially on Woman.
>>
>>69872618
Everyone has a bad day. Not sure if one day where a performer is annoyed is a rational reason to assume she has a bitchy personality.
>>
>>69872717
guess its just a first impressions thing, she became more cool halfway through
>>
>>69872618
I saw her a few weeks back and the whole band just seemed tired and a little bored, which is understandable. They're right at the end of a tour.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.