[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Butler wrote the lyrics as the story of a man who time travels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 360_br10q_0208.jpg (25KB, 360x235px) Image search: [Google]
360_br10q_0208.jpg
25KB, 360x235px
>Butler wrote the lyrics as the story of a man who time travels into the future, and sees the apocalypse. In the process of returning to the present, he is turned into steel by a magnetic field. He is rendered mute, unable verbally to warn people of his time in the future and of the impending destruction. His attempts to communicate are ignored and mocked. This causes Iron Man to become angry, and drives his revenge on mankind, causing the destruction seen in his vision.

That's fucking stupid.
>>
that's fucking great
>>
oh so it's not about tony stark?
>>
>>69871463
>he is turned into steel by a magnetic field.
The man obviously failed physics 101
>>
>>69872493

yea but its goth and cool
>>
I AM IRON MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
>>
>>69871463
>turned into steel
>"Iron Man"
uhhh...
>>
>reading into the stupid lyrics of a 1970 metal song
>>
>>69873234
kek
>>
>>69871463
I mean, at least he attempted to convey a story other than "muh angsty feelings" or "pussy money weed I have a lot of sex"
>>
The concept of being unable to communicate and knowing about the future is pretty great.
>>
>>69873295
>tfw later they started doing songs that were obviously about drugs like every other act of the time
>>
>>69871463
This should have been what the movie was about, fuck comic books.
>>
I always thought it was a metaphor for an atomic bomb
>>
>>69873543
>snowblind
>sweet leaf

thats two songs out of like 5-6 albums you embarasing nonce
>>
>>69871463
My wife pronounces it IRRRRAWN MAN
Lol foreigners..
>>
>>69871463
>He is rendered mute, unable verbally to warn people of his time in the future and of the impending destruction.

Why didnt he just write it down on a piece of paper?
>>
File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>just woke up
>dreamed of going to the black sabbath gig I'm going to next month
>they were covering Dopesmoker and I was going nuts
>Iommi shook my hand
>mfw it was all just a dream
>>
>>69871463
>easy as fuck to play, sounds fucking awesome and kickass lyrics

its too late for you op, you're too pretentious to get fun songs
>>
>>69875433
>easy as fuck to play
>praising mediocrity
Go to bed dad
>>
>>69874160
The piece of paper was turned to steel
>>
>>69875456
>Black Sabbath
>Mediocre
>>
File: meisterkunstwerk.png (31KB, 321x342px) Image search: [Google]
meisterkunstwerk.png
31KB, 321x342px
>>69875456
>rating songs by technical difficulty
>praising illegibility
Go to bed hipster
Pic related, the greatest essay of our generation
>>
>>69875497
Correct.

It's unfortunate that some of the most influential and praise musicians of all time are in fact mediocre.

Mediocrity sells.

>>69875516
Ah yes, beautiful strawman argument.
>>
>>69875564
and what do you listen to then? technical death metal? that wank probably couldn't have existed without the sabbath.
>>
>>69871463
>Iron Man
for any Marvel thread , >>>/tv/
>>
Have you lost your mind?
Tell me when you think we crossed the line
No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need
Grab my hand and baby we'll live a hell of a life
>>
>>69874035
And great fucking songs at that
>>
>>69875783
I listen to avant-jazz and avant-prog. I used to be into metal but I've mostly abandoned it now.

Being influential and the "Band A wouldn't exist without Band B" argument does not equate quality. Like I said, it's a pity that most if not all of the world's largely popular and therefore influential artists are mediocre.
>>
>>69876307
>avant-jazz and avant-prog
See >>69875516
>>
>>69876400
Any more strawman arguments you wanna through out there dad? Or are you done yelling at clouds?
>>
>>69871463
That's not how I interoperated Iron Man but yours is rather interesting.
>>
>>69876748
It's Wikipedia's, man
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.