[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Folder.jpg (39KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
39KB, 200x200px
>I loved Crystal Castles up until Amnesty (I).
>>
>>69870380
How is that unpopular?
>>
>>69870380
extremely uncontroversial opinion
>>
I hate Death Grips, they are complete garbage; the production on their albums sound like crap, the lyrics are complete and typical nigger-horseshit, and the instrumentals aren't even good, they are just random noises you'll get used to because that's what happens when you listen to the same fucking thing 10 times until you recognize the shitty patterns. I honestly believe they only appear to teenagers who think that liking eclectic crap will make them think their taste is better than everyone else's.
>>
File: PerfectBaroqueSaints.jpg (245KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PerfectBaroqueSaints.jpg
245KB, 1024x768px
Early Beegees are superior Beegees.
>>
File: 1479690863145.png (357KB, 397x380px) Image search: [Google]
1479690863145.png
357KB, 397x380px
>>69870473
You know that uneducated opinions and unpopular opinions aren't the same thing, right?
>>
@69870473
>typical nigger-horseshit

no (You)'s for bait
>>
>>69870380
same here
>>
>>69870504
Name one person who has cited Death Grips as an influence., yourself doesn't count.
>>
>>69870504
Jesus Christ, your taste is fucking awful, I realized that after reading your other post on the worst albums thread
>>
>>69870526
Are you talking other artist or just random anobs who say "much influence"
>>
>>69870526
David Bowie.
They're a 5 year old band playing a very niche style, give it time.
>>69870537
Tell me what's so awful about my taste.
>>
>>69870526
David Bowie
>>
>>69870556
An important artist, not another nigger rapper who produces equally shit music.
>>
>>69870526
>Name one person who has cited Death Grips as an influence

Who the hell cares.
>>
>>69870552
Fucking auto correct
>>
>>69870571
>hurr you guys see how retarded I am yet durrr
>>
>>69870571
Oh okay, you were just baiting. Carry on.
>>
Radioheads new album is good
>>
Amnesty is actually really good, although it was inevitable to get poor reviews since Alice accused Ethan of being abusive and every site is run by SJWs.
>>
>>69870473
>they are just random noises you'll get used to because that's what happens when you listen to the same fucking thing 10 times until you recognize the shitty patterns

So music then?
I don't even like DG btw.
>>
>>69870380
wow so uncommon
>>
The more I listen to music the more I feel that the only overt genres worth listening to are art music ("classical"), jazz, folk (contemporary and ethnic), and the entire electronic music umbrella (dancey stuff, ambient/idm, experimental/industrial, noise, etc.)

Depending on what it is you want out of music, it is usually covered within one of those genres, while other stuff like rock/pop for example are ultimately useless and deliver inferior experiences.
>>
>>69872312
I agree. I've only been listening to music seriously for 2-3 years, and I am already starting to get this feeling.
>>
>>69872033
I've heard a lot of negative reviews, even by people who think Alice is full of shit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.