[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is/are you favorite Neil Young album/s?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

What is/are you favorite Neil Young album/s?
>>
I hold his 90's output in really high regard, especially the four albums he did from 1994 through 1996.
>>
File: Neil Young Harvest Moon.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Neil Young Harvest Moon.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
Harvest Moon
>>
After the Gold Rush
>>
It has to be After the Goldrush
>>
File: neil_young-_zuma.jpg (405KB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
neil_young-_zuma.jpg
405KB, 1425x1425px
Neil had the most 'what the fuck' covers in the 70's, it was awesome.
>>
>>69866661
Found that on vinyl in a thrift store a couple weeks ago. Love the whole homemade drawn on look of it.
>>
>>69866561
On the beach is fantastic, but recently i've really been digging his eponymous debut. Bit of a weird vibe, but got some classics on there
>>
>>69866561
This album
>>69866624
>>69866634
Amazing album, influenced so many over multiple genres
>>69866661
>>69866704
Definitely a great comeback for many people excellent dry desert vibe to it. Love pardon my heart. I have the poster that came with the vinyl as well

Obviously the Ditch trilogy is amazing. Each album has a specific vibe and feel. All of you MUST MUST listen to Massey Hall 1971. Do it now it's amazing, 9/10 comfy feeling and great banter to boot. Love me some Neil
>>
>>69866744
Live at Massey 71 is great. The Live at the Cellar Door one that was released a few years ago is also incredible. I love his early stuff.
>>
>>69866744
Live at Fillmore east 1970 is also great, that's where Tonight's the night's Come on baby let's go downtown is taken from. Great versions of all the Everybody knows this is nowhere classics as well as a rippin' version of winterlong.
>>
>>69866787
It's so fucking incredible. 1971 is a contender for best album of the 70's I'll throw it in there for sure.
>>69866802
Yep very true, I remember seeing that when that live record came out years ago. Neil's probably got tons of lIve electric stuff with Danny still on guitar. RIP
>>
Is Time Fades Away anyone elses' favorite Neil Young record? I get a more intense emotional impact from that than any other record of his. Something about this squalor of bleak rockers with sweet fragmented intermittent piano ballads just gives it this really pained and emotional vibe. It's basically an auditory depiction of what provoked the writing of Tonight's the Night. It sounds like he's in hell.
>>
File: youngn-everyb_04.jpg (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
youngn-everyb_04.jpg
2MB, 1000x1000px
I grew up with it, and it still holds up to this day
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.