[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Playboi Carti? I really like his music desu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: carti.jpg (100KB, 431x650px) Image search: [Google]
carti.jpg
100KB, 431x650px
What does /mu/ think of Playboi Carti?

I really like his music desu
>>
>>69864178
You like the three songs he has out? I bet you like Lil Uzi Vert and Future too and other trash mumble rap music
>>
>>69864211
i just might go an ice my wrist
>>
>>69864211
>Lil Uzi Vert
>Future
>Trash
They are literally the most amazing and groundbreaking experimental rappers right now. People like you make hip hop progress slower.
>>
>>69864178
He's the best out currently. Boyo doesn't even have a tape out and there are so many rappers biting
>>
>>69864244
t. underage tard who started listening to rap like 3 years ago
>>
>>69865136
obvious b8
>>
>>69865145
Yeah all b8

Get better taste you faggot
>>
>>69865159
I just listened to Gator Main - 20 Inch Daytons and before to H.A.W.K. - Roll Up A Blunt I bet you don't even know who theses rappers are lmao
>>
>>69865299
Wow you listened to two rappers I actually have heard of good job keep going down that path and you'll be able to discuss hiphop with the big boys soon
>>
>>69864211
Please do not group future and lil uzi vert together. Future is a god, while uzi is an annoying, cringeworthy, man-child. Also, kill yourself you close-minded fucking loser.
>>
>>69865919
kill yourself you shit taste having peasant it's all mumble rap trash the fact that you think future is even above average lumps you in with the other pleb shit in this thread
>>
>>69865960
>calling me a pleb
>not realizing the genius of Young Thug and Future

lol. I hope you grow up one day and change your superficial perceptions of rap. Just keep an open mind for fucks sake. Just because something sounds different doesn't mean there isn't more than meets the eye. You do realize that every stage in musical evolution is met with criticism by stubborn fucks? That's why it's innovation. It's different. It goes against the norm. Guess what? You're one of those stubborn fucks.
>>
>>69866099
Young Thug is actually pretty good I'll give you some credit

As for the rest, Future, Lil Yachty & whoever else is trash. You need to group up and listen to more hiphop if you find substantial quality in those "artists"
>>
>>69866128
Actually, I agree about yatchy (sort of, I mean, he knows he's trash so I give him some credit) but I feel like future is another league. Up there with thugger. Also, I can almost guarantee you I've been listening to rap longer than you have. Believe me, I love all kinds of rap (oldschool, experimental, drill, etc.) but I think that this is honestly the golden age of rap. Not even being ironic.
>>
>>69866226
>He knows he's trash so I give him one credit
What makes you even remotely think this? The dude is confident as fuck, he thinks (knows) he has incredible talent
>>
AY
YUH YUH
>>
>>69867344
CANADIAN GOOSE
>>
>>69867486
UH YAY

I JUST BOUGHT ME A MEW TWO
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.