[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw the album sounds like shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>mfw the album sounds like shit
>>
File: 1480476662658.jpg (17KB, 416x441px) Image search: [Google]
1480476662658.jpg
17KB, 416x441px
>mef when it sounds like shit but it's a perfect 10/10
>>
>>69864033
This.
>>
>>69864033
nah, the album gets circle-jerked to the fucking top. It's not the absolute worst shit, but it's not as good as it's fucking pretended to be by pretentious retards
>>
its something that grows on you desu, everyone ive shown it to disliked it the first time they heard it, but when they looked for it by themselves the second time, it just kinda clicks
>>
>>69864468
I honestly tried to get into the album like 4-5 times. But i swear, it sounds kinda cringy to me and the lyrics are not much better imo.
>>
>>69864192
nope, it's a 10/10
>>
It's the kind of album that grows onto you
>>
>>69864192
>it's overrated therefore you can't think it's a perfect 10 because I say so

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
>>
fuckin hell, i wish i could listen to ITAOTS for the first time again. not knowing what to exepct.

>>69865075
you mean.... jeff IS a part of me now@!?!?!
>>
>>69865120
Tbh it's impossible to like it without jeff becoming a part of you.
His authentic nature has pierced your soul. Maybe you'll start loving jesus and everyone elsee
>>
>>69865424
This, if you don't come away from Aeroplane with a love of Jesus Christ and fuzzy sweaters you didn't listen to it right and need to start it again.

>You'll never even have a casual conversation with Jeff
>You'll never get him to explain what his music is about
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 480x640px
Why do people call it a 10/10? I mean its fucking great, but why do you even call anything a 10/10. (That means absolute perfection). Its a great album but id give it a 7,9/10 at max. I know everybody has a different taste and all that shit but come on guys - 10/10? Seriously. 9/10 is a fucking enormous score.
>inb4 bait
Fuck you this isnt bait

>inb4 nobody cares about your opinion
Ok
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.