[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to think that this might be one of the greatest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Atrocity Exhibition.jpg (337KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Atrocity Exhibition.jpg
337KB, 1000x1000px
I'm starting to think that this might be one of the greatest hip-hop albums ever.
>>
It's a great album not certainly not the greatest.
>>
i'm starting to feel like i might get dubs in this thread
>>
>>69857000
Shut the fuck up, idiot
>>
It's aoty for sure
>>
>>69856967
aotcentury for sure
>>
Dubs and Danny Brown dies
>>
aotmillenium for sure
>>
one good fandago reviews and people's personal taste goes out the window
>>
>>69856967
Funny how all of these fucking plebs say this after the melon puts it as his aoty.
>>
it's definitely great I'll give you that
>>
Paul White is the real star of this album
>>
>>69857226
in fairness to plebs, melon already gave this an extremely positive review when it came out. i would have been really surprised if this wasnt his aoty

but maybe they are such deep plebs that they are even plebs about fantano's opinions
>>
fucking sheep
>>
>>69857281
Fuck off. I bought it the day after it came out.
>>
>>69857226
Because no one was hyped after When it Rain dropped.
>>
honestly XXX is my hip hop album of the decade and I'm lukewarm about it
>>
>>69857226
It was my AOTY already. Fandango copied me.
>>
>>69857208
Were you even in /mu/ when it was released? This board has always praised this álbum.
>>
>>69857184
You're playing with powers you don't understand.
Dubs and Brian diez, though
>>
>>69857208
I liked it before any review. Sometimes you have this feeling from the first note that you are listening to something amazing and that what happened to me when I played AE for the first time.
>>
>>69858556
what dubs? these here?
>>
dumb rockist
>>
>>69858570
kek
>>
whats with all the hype about this album. It's ok. It's not TPAB good though..
>>
>>69858700
>>
File: IMG_7407.jpg (59KB, 680x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7407.jpg
59KB, 680x563px
>>69858266
dubs confirms
>>
>>69857226
I called it as at least top 10, but melon's review made me think it would be top 5

It's a great album senpai
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.