[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Caretaker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: download (17).jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
3KB, 225x225px
what does mu think of the caretaker?
>>
talentless hack
>>
>>69856049
Leyland Kirby is actually pretty cool but The Caretaker is just like the spooky hauntology version of vaporwave.
>>
>>69856079
Yeaaah
Its crazy atmospheric
>>
the music has a nice vibe but honestly gets really freaking boring. I think that album is very popular because of the novelty and the album cover, not so much because of the music.
>>
yeah, it's alright
>>
I listen to this album to study

it's one of the few albums that let me concentrate
>>
>>69856045
Great. The album from this year is in my top 10 and I can't wait for the rest of the series.
>>
>>69856045
overrated
this album isn't even his work, it was recorded in an old people's home, it's literally just the music from an old people's home
>>
>>69859735
>having that limited of a notion of art
>>
My favorite nihilist jazz album
>>
My favorite nihilist jazz album, too.
>>
no nihilist jazz this time op?
>>
I like The Stairway to the Stars cause I found it when I was really young and it was one of the first like atmospheric/ambient records I heard, it was that and Phaedra (which is a better album by loads) but iunno it's pretty good
>>
>>69856045
baby's first experimental music
>>
fuck boomkat, I bought the purple vinyl in October and still hasn't arrived

Being international is a bitch
>>
>>69859801
why is it interesting?
>>
File: the caretakers.jpg (117KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
the caretakers.jpg
117KB, 800x800px
>>69856045
The most overrated Nihilist Jazz band of the decade
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.