[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think about him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: jay-reatard.jpg (66KB, 355x550px) Image search: [Google]
jay-reatard.jpg
66KB, 355x550px
What does /mu/ think about him?
>>
He was great. I miss him.
>>
>>69855681
I love music
>>
Blood Visions is a great album. He definitely had a lot of talent and was a definitely a big influence on todays garage rock scene. Guys like Thee Oh Sees and Ty Segal owe him a lot.
>>
Died way too young, Blood Visions is great, had so much potential, rip Jay
>>
i think him died but strong music
>>
DEATHISFORMINGDEATHISFORMINGDEATHISFORMINGDEATHISFORMINGFORMINGDEATHFORMINGDEATHFORMINGDEATHFORMINGDEATH
>>
>>69855681
I heard he was a real POS in real life. Like he would treat fans like shit and regularly beat his girlfriend. But that's just rumors from the grapevine. I like his music although many artists have done what he tried to do so much better.
>>
>>69855851
No it's definitely true. Him and his GF Alex or Alexa used to routeanly beat each other, which is why on one of their album covers they have black eyes. He wasn't exactly the best guy for his girlfriend or fans (granted he got better towards them the more popular he became and the less shitty crowds he played to like he did earlier in his punk shithole gig career.). Love his records and even though I don't play garage rock I find him an influence. He wrote according to him a song a day then every week he found the best one or the best parts and had one great song. Then at the end of the year he had 52 songs to choose from. Definitely talented and didn't limit himself. I wonder where his career would have gone. Yeah it was a bit weird to see his backing band with wavves at the time but now it's normal. Back then wavves were just a weed based blog hype band and jay was much bigger. Now it's like not shocking at all. Idk why I threw that in there
>>
>>69855921
Do you have any sauce on this stuff? Any articles or clips about the guy? That was actually pretty interesting
>>
>>69856021
I'm a fucking nerd so just start googling jay retard and "girlfriend beat" or "songwriting." I guarantee you Google will come up with either an interview from an article or even YouTube. I just because obsessed with him in high school so that's when I learned the most about him.
>>
>>69855681
Hammer, I miss you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.