[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ like Chief Keef?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: chief-keef.jpg (233KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
chief-keef.jpg
233KB, 1280x852px
Does /mu/ like Chief Keef?
>>
>listening to any non-thugger trap
>>
he's ok. kind of past it. put him in the same realm as current day Lil Wayne and latter day snoop to an extent
>>
File: rich.jpg (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
rich.jpg
82KB, 600x600px
Ironically, yeah.

Pic related is an ironic classic
>>
File: 1480198444324.png (52KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480198444324.png
52KB, 1024x1024px
>Ho you know I'm that nigga, finger on the trigger
>I can't pass on a nigga, so I smash on that nigga
>I'ma smash on that nigga, so I smash on that nigga (x5)
>I'ma Smash

>What I demand in this bitch
>Some bands in this bitch
>What I demand in this bitch
>That loud got me lit
>So bitch get up off my dick
>Cause I demand in this bitch

I will never understand the appeal of rap.
Perhaps I could endure it on heavy sedative drugs but what would be the point?
>>
Keef has some bloody amazing songs, I like his stuff.
>>69850438
Pretty sure Keef is drill, that's probably subset of trap but what do I bloody know about trap
>>
File: target audience.jpg (48KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
target audience.jpg
48KB, 612x612px
>>69850429
>Does /mu/ like Chief Keef?
Yes. Pic related is from a 2015 /mu/ meetup
>>
>>69850518
The appeal of Keef is not lyrical content mate
>>
>>69850544
What is it?
Genuinely curious.
>>
>>69850615
If you don't know now then you'll never know.

You have to sell drugs to fully understand rap, you have to do heroin and acid to fully understand rock, you have to smoke weed, and immerse yourself in and understand the culture of that time period to understand jazz

Don't know what else to tell you m8
>>
>>69850615
Lol the appeal of trap is the beats.
There's some lyrical posturing, oh his shit is straight grimy no trim but he's really just a fucking bad rapper.
It's ridiculous that trap rappers are more famous than their producers
>>
>>69850541
>all these cucks give money and worship a talentless hack(aka almost every current black rapper) who would be still selling crack and get shot at police stops if it wasn't for propaganda enforcing that white people are bad.
>>
>>69850660
I like Jazz, Classical, Ambient, classical World Music, IDM.
Favorite drugs are LSD and DMT
Despising ethanol and not particularly enjoying Cannabis.
>>
>>69850710
Bro you're a piece of shit. It's people like you that make all white people look bad, not 'propaganda'
>>
>>69850615
It's the beats, and some of the catchier parts of the lyrics I'd say.

>>69850710
Chief Keef is definitely still getting shot at by police
>>
>>69850743
Most whiteys are cool but almost every white person on the internet is a real piece of shit that's venting
>>
>>69850718
Cannabis is paramount to the full jazz expirience. Part of the reason weed is illegal is because they didn't want blacks to be creative. not making this up
>>
Yes, of course. Finally Rich was an incredible release, and 2012 Chicago Drill has shown some of the best production in rap music to date. Bummer he fell off the deep and and now is pretty god awful
>>
Obama from Finally Rollin 2 is MY SONG
>>
>>69851374
I know. I still don't like the high.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.