[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

St. Anger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 61f6dJ746GL.jpg (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
61f6dJ746GL.jpg
91KB, 500x500px
Only insecure betas dislike this album.

Debate me.
>>
projecting
>>
why did you post this
>>
>>69841204
I'm an insecure beta and I fucking love this album OP
>>
File: 322.jpg (80KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
322.jpg
80KB, 600x400px
It's their heaviest album and I thoroughly enjoy the innovation they've employed with all the songs.
>>
I posit that only insecure betas love this album

Checkmate
>>
>frantic tick tick tick tick tick tick tock
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>69841204
I always thought the fist was going the other way..... Mandela effect?
>>
>>69841204
>calls others insecure
>doesn't post a link so everybody can cringe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3ZMQoRHkas
>>
File: 32.jpg (20KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
20KB, 224x225px
>>69842876
No, it's always been from the top.

...Or has it?
>>
>>69842679
>innovation
>metallica
>>
>>69841204
i read that "defending the indefensible" article too, anon
>>
>>69842679
Personally I like the industrial overtones in the tin can drums and the subtle krautrock elements as they repeat every single riff twice as much as they should
>>
the trick is to skip to the next track as soon as each track gets tiresome and you end up with a decent punk album
>>
that snare ruins the album
>>
>>69841204
i'm an insecure beta and i like this album
>>
>>69841204
I have never listened to it, I just don't like it because I'm told that I shouldn't.

What does that make me?
>>
>>69843119
it's never bothered me. Nor did the lack of solos. just the embarrassing lyrics.

Some Kinda Monster is a legitimately fantastic Metallica song.
>>
>>69841204
I wont find a heavier record. Ever. And this is why Metallica is famous.
Because this not only pure violence, this is real, They hated each other in this period. REALLY. There is no acting here. James doesn't even remember a lot of the recording process because he was drinking 2-3 Jack Daniels bottles per day.
This is also sad. This is just pure extreme emotions. There is a lot of sadness behind the violence. Check 16:55 or 49:40 (all the end of Some kind of monster is SAD actually.
You won't find a heavier record for a lot of reason. 1) noone can beat James' scream. I'm not a teenager fan I'm 31. There is a lot of things I don't like with this guy but musically he is the best vocalist ever in my opinion.
2) the sound/production and the combo drums + synths is insane.
3) There are 1 drummer.
4) Jack Bruce and his Samples to add the little something more.

I'm listening to Metallica for 20 years. Nothing has NEVER came close to this.
>>
>>69843969
Is this pasta or bait or serious or what? I'm legitimately confused.
>>
>>69841204
It's 13 years later, can we shut up about this already?
>>
>>69844474
Hello newfriend.
>>
FRAN TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC
>>
Bro, I loved the St. Anger album, its a good change of pace, but i still think that the new one is waay better!!!
>>
>>69841204
KEEP SEARCHAAAAAN

KEEP ON SEARCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

THIS SEARCH GOES ON

THIS SEARCH GOES-

*CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK*
>>
>>69845327
KADOONK KADOONK
>>
>>69843969
Yea man, i think this is comparable to Slipknot's "Iowa" period. all the way back in 2001.
>>
>>69845382
>IF YOU'RE 555 THEN I'M
>>
>>69841204
says the nu-male
>>
>>69841204
>trashcan
>drums
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.