[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

honest thoughts on gucci?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

honest thoughts on gucci?
>>
File: gucci.jpg (165KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
gucci.jpg
165KB, 1024x683px
I think he is the trap god. When he says all these rappers are his children he means it. He has influenced a whole generation and a genre. He has incredible work ethic. While he does put out a mass amount of quantity not all of it quality. But 95% of his stuff since he got of prison slaps. And I enjoy.
>>
I can appreciate the influence he's had as well as his work ethic, but his music is pretty bland compared to the younger trap guys.
>>
One of the best and most influential trap artists. I just wish he would take his time with his stuff. He's got a classic in him but it's spread out across dozens of mediocre tapes.
>>
>>69834349
I sorta agree. But a lot of the new trap artist need to sound different to get that attention. Gucci already has it but I know what you're saying
>>
he is good at first but then you realize that is all there is. so you just go back to him every once and awhile.
>>
legend and the one of the more important hip hop artists of the century though since prison his stuff has been, as noz put it best, 'too tight, too careful, too self aware, absent of the sloppy charm of his classic material'

east atl santa 2 was a step in the right direction though, more bangladesh please
>>
what would you guys say are essential gucci tapes/albums? want to get into him, just don't know if I should stay post-prison or go back into the archives.
>>
i like him.

>>69834471
back in the archives senpai. im sure somebody can help you out. id say check out
writings on the wall
trap back
burrprint 3d
chicken talk
>>
>>69834471
since post-prison has next to nothing up there with his best stuff, go back

chicken talk, gucci sosa, so icey boy, mr zone 6, ea sportscenter, no pad no pencil, writing on the wall, the movie, the burrprint 3d, jewelry section, bird money, free bricks

even then he has hundreds of great songs scattered across so many tapes that you need patience to find - though you can ignore a lot of his 2015 stuff where his crew were really scraping the barrel to find stuff for release
>>
great example of what a huge success the prison system in America is.
>>
He doesn't move his top lip when he talks.
>>
>>69834756
hahaha
>>
Interesting
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.