[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I predict Kanye is going to play at Trumps inauguration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: kanye.jpg (32KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
32KB, 600x400px
I predict Kanye is going to play at Trumps inauguration
>>
It would be great if for no other reason than the trolling.
>>
>Implying trump supporters have the mental capacity to enjoy good music

They're probably just gonna have Brad Paisley or the Duck Dynasty cast or some shit
>>
I had the same thought.
Kanye is a cock.
>>
*plays black skinhead*
>>
Sources telling me Sam Hyde will be performing stand up at the inauguration
>>
>>69829884
this
>>
>>69829912
go to bed sam
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
>>
Trump might pass on Kanye and choose the Beach Boys to play at the inauguration.
>>
>>69829944
>Beach Boys without Brian

wow_it's_nothing.jpg
>>
>>69829944
Holy shit I'd be down for that
>>
>>69829884
I'll have you know I literally have the greatest aesthetics in the entire human world, and I find Trump amusing. He pisses off the neoliberal globalist hypocrites and politically correct crowds. How can you not love that?
>>
>>69830040
"Not a member of this specific group of cancerous people" =/= "Good"
>>
>Kanye West performs Famous
>Crowd goes wild
>Trump smiles, waves, gives speech
>Inauguration
>Mormon Tabernacle Choir rolls in
>Kanye and choir perform Ultralight Beam
>Trump presidency begins
>>
Lost all respect for cuckye west after this bullshit. Uncle Tom ass. He disrespects bush but sucks trump dick.

Fuck him
>>
>>69830240
Holy shit a performance of Ultralight Beam with a full choir backing would be the ultimate way to begin a presidency.
>>
>>69829884
>Kanye west
>good music

Pick one
>>
>>69830306
xddddd good one man u rly roasted him
>>
>>69830306
By pop standards
>>
>>69830361
Still not good. There's much better pop and hip hop artists
>>
>>69830375
Ok thank you for enlightening us mr. patrician
>>
>>69829937
I listened to the entirety of this on election night.
>>
>yfw Death Grips agree to play the inauguration
>they turn up, play Have A Sad Cum, destroy the stage, then leave
>>
>>69830097
Means to end end, buddy, means to an end.

He won't be president forever, but at this stage, yes, Trump is better than a complete crony like Hillary. Trump is going to legitimately shake things up.. his cabinet is made up of people of action and conviction, who are VERY much in opposition to a lot of the status quo. If you look at the instrument he's building from all these parts, you can see that he actually means business as far as the stuff he's said. Which, if he and Bannon are successful, can REALLY subvert and reverse the power structure to something much more desirable, as meanwhile working people actually have jobs again too.
>>
>>69830518
>his cabinet is made up of people of action and conviction, who are VERY much in opposition to a lot of the status quo
You mean oil whores?
>>
>>69830586
That element I'm not thrilled about. There isn't any part or interest out there I feel completely in agreement with. But Hillary was an oil whore too so it's dishonest to put all that on him.

But the anti-free-trade and ant-globalism aspects of his agenda are just too juicy and useful to pass up. It's something playing out right now and he was savvy enough to be an instrument for it, so I think we should use him to see what can happen there.

Also, his anti-interventionism. And realist view of the Islamic world. And his having the balls to challenge the Chinese on their snaky shit. And better disposition towards Russia. And skepticism of the EU's awful migrant policies.

The man is a treasure in so many ways.
>>
>>69830692
isn't any *party or interest
>>
Oh come on Kanye likes trump. Trump had to ask Kanye when they met at trump tower.

>I’m so appalled
>Spalding balled,
>Balled in and Donald Trump taking dollars from >yall
>>
>>69830281
>We're on an ultralight beam
>This is a god dream
>This is everything

>When they come for you,
>I will shield your name
>I will field their questions,
>I will feel your pain

This would be too perfect aside from the verse about persecuting the weak (Some could accuse Trump of that)
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.