[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

describe an album with a meme pic related is pinkerton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: pinkerton.png (130KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
pinkerton.png
130KB, 500x516px
describe an album with a meme
pic related is pinkerton
>>
>>69827199
holy fucking shit dude
>>
>>69827199
>holy fucking shit dude
>>
>>69827224
>>holy fucking shit dude
>>
File: IMG_5678.jpg (79KB, 750x978px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5678.jpg
79KB, 750x978px
>>69827199
HOLY FUCKING SHIT DUDE I JUST CROPPED THIS OUT TOO
>>
File: kid a.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
kid a.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>
File: confused krabs.jpg (35KB, 680x464px) Image search: [Google]
confused krabs.jpg
35KB, 680x464px
Spiderland
>>
File: lookingfoyoass.jpg (61KB, 565x554px) Image search: [Google]
lookingfoyoass.jpg
61KB, 565x554px
Black Star
>>
>>69827199
>guy spills his spaghetti in text convo with girl
>girl takes screenshot, posts it online, and everyone makes fun of him
>girl spills her spaghetti in text convo with guy
>guy invites her over, they fuck, and girl goes home in the morning happy and satisfied

existence is a series of injustices and but i'll see to it before my final breath that justice is served
>>
>>69828014
watch that edge
>>
>>69828137
really?

i'm edgy because after 21 years of being spat on and then told to just fucking deal with it, i've had enough?

that constitutes edginess in your opinion?

sounds like retribution to me. your misconstrued rhetoric is of no weight.

see, the danger with shitting on a person for their whole life is that at a certain point, said person stops fearing the shit. they've become so accustomed to it, that it becomes impossible to control them, and they won't cling to your societal imposed status-quos for fear of being shit on anymore, because said shit is all they know

don't understand yet? that's ok. just wait. wait, and in the meantime just keep shitting on people, and eventually you'll understand first-hand what i'm talking about, and what happens when a man is pushed to the brink

'nothing in the world is more dangerous than a desperate man'
>>
THIS IS MY FUCKING BOARD. IT WAS MADE FOR ME, FOR PEOPLE OF AN ODD, MORE OBSCURE BREED TAILOR-MADE FOR ME
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.