[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ love Fiona Apple?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 61IGDaz6M5L._SL1500_.jpg (97KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
61IGDaz6M5L._SL1500_.jpg
97KB, 1500x1500px
>>
Fucking of course
>>
Liam's ex?
>>
She made hands down the most arousing music video of all time so yes
https://youtu.be/FFOzayDpWoI
>>
I've only listened to The Idler Wheel is anything else by her as good?
>>
She basically was sub-/mu/core a few years ago. Don't know what caused people to forget about her but yeah she's pretty great. I got a feeling we'll get a new album in a year or so.
>>
File: rs-5915-rectangle.jpg (31KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
rs-5915-rectangle.jpg
31KB, 700x394px
>>69827098
Why did she age so poorly?
>>
>>69828397
Hard drugs
>>
>>69828397
Anorexia and depression
>>
Yes she is brilliant.
>>
>>69828397
not bad looking still
>>
>>69828397
cuz she wasnt that good looking in the first place.

also; hard drugs.
>>
>She had strange eating habits. "It was colors," she explains. "I couldn't eat things that looked a certain way, that were a certain color. I mean, there was a time when I couldn't eat things that I felt clashed with what I was wearing. I don't mean 'clash' like 'fashionably clash' – there was just something in my head that if it didn't balance, I couldn't eat it, and I was so afraid of doing the wrong thing. If I ate something, I felt like I was doing it because 'I don't want to be crazy.' 'I'm going to eat that fucking apple right now, even though I'm wearing a yellow dress.' This would go on in my head all the time. And it's exhausting. I would tell my sister, 'I'm just so tired I can't manage myself anymore.' I felt like I was the mother of some retarded child that was throwing fits all the time, and I couldn't help it. It would take me half an hour to pick an apple out of the drawer. I couldn't pick the right one."
She's fucked up
>>
>>69828548
>She's fucked up
being raped at 12 will do that to a person
>>
File: 1482417773712.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482417773712.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
Why does every website keep recommending me Joanna Newsom they're nothing alike
>>
>>69828397
I don't think she wears makeup. Regardless, I would still fuck her relentlessly.
>>
File: fiona.jpg (125KB, 636x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fiona.jpg
125KB, 636x1024px
After watching this video, does /mu/ still love Fiona Apple? :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RdGPYvQcFc
>>
>>69828847
Yeah this isn't /pol/, we mostly don't give a fuck about politics here. She's still lovely.
>>
>>69827120
The Idler Wheel is her best imo but Tidal is pretty great
>>
>>69829285
This.
>>
File: fiona-apple.jpg (2MB, 1842x1842px) Image search: [Google]
fiona-apple.jpg
2MB, 1842x1842px
>>69828397
that picture is old you fagot, she's looking good again nowadays.
>>
When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might so When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right. Is one of the best titles for an album
>>
>>69828847
Even moreso
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.