[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your plans with music next year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_ncq4tueXvK1qdsbwvo9_1280.jpg (471KB, 1280x1055px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncq4tueXvK1qdsbwvo9_1280.jpg
471KB, 1280x1055px
What's your plans with music next year
>>
gonna listen a bit
maybe play a bit too
>>
File: 1480004452926.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480004452926.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
Become a rockstar obviously
>>
>>69820363
Descend into gender madness
>>
Going to get mics for myself and my friend so I don't have to have shit quality recordings. Hopefully find a 3rd person to play with. Will only be listening to harsh noise wall this year though. No exceptions, I don't want to be impure
>>
File: 103979.jpg (14KB, 540x338px) Image search: [Google]
103979.jpg
14KB, 540x338px
I want to buy a saxophone. €250 second hand, can't really afford it
>>
I want to try Jazz
You want to discover Psychic tv ? Great :) a few advice (unless you want to listen to everything from the start). For classical albums see Allegory and self or Force the hand of chance. For acid albums, Peak hour is incredible, but you also can listen to Towards the infinite beat and Tekno Acid Beat. For experimental stuff, the Stockholm album is quite perfect, also check Sugarmophoses and Direction ov travel :)
>>
>>69820363
I will see the cliff
and then jump
>>
>>69820740
>discover Psychic tv ? Gr
Its a life ambition of mine
>>
>>69820363
I'm probably coming into a decent chunk of money and thinking about getting a flight to the UK and committing suicide at Beachy Head in honor of Throbbing Gristle...how hard is it get there? Is it patrolled at all?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (158KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
158KB, 1440x1080px
>>69820834
>>69820740

you don't discover Psychic tv, Psychic tv discovers you
>>
>>69820363
Ignore it completely. Like a T break kind of thing. Can't wait to listen to music in 2018 with rejuvenated ears
>>
>>69820993
Good idea +1'd
>>
I'm gonna buy a couple more pedals and record an ep with my band and a solo piece.
>>
>>69820363
s/hell be fine next year

screencap this lads
>>
>>69820363
Do you guys think he got hella plastic surgery?
>>
go to shows
>>
>>69820363
Finally get that band together, hopefully play some open mics.

gonna make u proud mu xoxo
>>
I dunno what to do. There doesn't seem much point making more youtube recordings. I could maybe record in a cheap low quality studio burzumesque and try to get it on Spotify.
Is this worth it even?
What would make sense would be to try to get booked to play a 20 minute set
Approach management companies in the spring?
>>
File: image_1.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
Listen to more albums get a record player, learn how to play the guitar and maybe trumpet or sax, learn how to produce
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.