[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

what the hell
>>
>>69819289
It's Actually available

????
>>
>>69819307
Fucking hacks
>>
>>69819289
>>69819307
>>69819356
one of the few 9.5/10 albums. i don't give away 10/10's.
>>
>>69819364
Why bother having a number system?
>>
>>69819370
to order albums of course
>>
the music is good but it's eerie as hell
>>
trips and the residents release a critically claimed album in the next year
>>
>>69819533
which makes it even better
>>69819566
i hope so
>>
It sounds like a musical done by children
>>
nice scarufficore meme boy

first day?
>>
>>69819566
Rushing Like a Banshee was ass
>>
>>69819566

so close
>>
>>69819364
Do you want to explain your opinion instead of showing up to a thread, making an unclear pretentious statement, and then leaving? Why is it one "of the few 9.5" albums?
>>
>Le kooky music for intellectuals
>>
>>69820188
t. nu male
>>
>>69819289
they have better albums, check out meet the residents and eskimo
>>
>>69819364
Then it's not out of 10
>>
>>69819289
I love Meet the Residents but heard nothing of value in this album and actually greatly cooled off on Meet as well, they seem to be a band that's good until they become commonplace
>>
>>69819646
>nobody on here can like something that scaruffi also happens to like or else they're copying him to look cool

Are you retarded?
>>
>>69819364
read
>>69820794

it might sound like common sense, but it is what it is
>>
>>69819646

I've never read Scaruffi's stuff my dude, I'm really not reading music critics

I honestly listened to this album because I thought the cover was interesting

I'm glad I did, because I kinda liked it but I also found it unnerving.
>>
>>69819364

not even the best Residents album and it's more like an 8-8.5, Ship's A Goin' Down is a GOAT track but the rest can't quite reach that height so it falls somewhat flat in comparison.
>>
>>69819646
Do you say the same when someome likes Bruce Springsteen?
>>
>>69822108

what would you say is their best album?
>>
>>69822747

unpopular opinion but I'd say Tweedles honestly

followed by The Bunny Boy, Coochie Brake, and Eskimo
>>
>>69823009

Thanks I'll look into them
>>
>>69823009
Really? Cookie brake and bunny boy? Above commercial album? Eskimo? Demons dance alone? God in three persons?
>>
>>69825590

yes

I really don't like those other three much.
>>
>>69825590
>>69825808
>>69825808

Early residents is best residents. I never liked the newer stuff, most stuff between 71-80 is ace though
>>
listening to Meet the Residents, this shit is pretty rad. Spotted Pinto Bean is my favorite track so far
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aENakSIvlAs

underrated af
>>
I put off listening to that album for like a year and when I did I was hugely disappointed. That album is legitimately bad. I know some self proclaimed patricians who are actually just reluctant plebs will argue that it's good because they think that being experimental automatically makes it good because they can't tell the difference between good and bad experimental music because they actually don't like experimental music because they're plebs, but this is just a bad album. This is down there with Devo for me. The late 70's just weren't a great time. The only bad but good artist of that era that I actually like is the Talking Heads.

By the way I listen to Henry Cow, Faust, and Can and shit so I'm not full of shit.
>>
>>69826431
How is Not Available not great? Some people say Meet The Residents is their favorite album and I can't comprehend how. I've heard it and have no desire to hear it again. It's their experiment in getting their sound and I'm glad they did it. Not Available is an album that deals with depression and for that reason, it's hard to listen to it multiple times, though I want to hear it again.
>>
>>69822108
>Anything being better than Edweena
>>
>>69819646
>listening to anything outside of the top 40 radio hits makes you a scaruffidrone
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.