[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/ - Tuner General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

This thread is for the discussion of tuners, instrument tuning and the techniques and tools of tuners and tuning.

>inb4 he pretends he can tune by ear
>>
polytune is life
>>
>He can't tune by ear
I may have autism but I make up for it with good enough ears to tune by them
>>
how do these work? you just hit em and tune by ear?
>>
>bothering to tune strings
>not just adjusting your fret positions
>>
>>69811329
you shouldn't be making music or playing instruments if you can't distinguish notes from each other to be honest.
>>
>>69811293
Boo! You don't need to tune two strings at once because that's silly.
>>
>not using an app
>>
>>69811383
/thread
>>
>>69811356
you stick it in your guitar hole and tune until it glows
>>
>>69811396
but it looks nice, the row of green is satisfying
>>
>>69811356

You grind it along the strings to get rid of the excess grime. It helps adjust pitch and tone.
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-11-30 22.03.39.png (1MB, 900x684px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-11-30 22.03.39.png
1MB, 900x684px
Music is freedom. You don't have to tune if you don't feel like it. You are an artist after all you can and should break convention and follow your own rules
>>
>>69811329
>>69811383
have fun tuning by ear live in some shitty venue where you can't hear anything
>>
>>69811356

here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0P2zdrCgQw

Tuning forks coming in a variety of options but most common is A440. Tune your A string to the fork and tune the rest relative to that string.
>>
>>69811491
>not being able to tune by string tension.
pleb
>>
>>69811416
This. How stupid can you be?
>>
>>69811481
You're no artist. An artist respects the silence that serves as the foundation of creativity.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.