[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WANT NEW FREAKING GOD DAMN MUSIC TO HEAR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Black Light Burns.jpg (34KB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
Black Light Burns.jpg
34KB, 400x287px
I need a fix of new music, post bands you think should be shared/heard. Feel free to add an album or song you think should be listened to first. I don't care the genre just post!I'll start...

-Black Light Burns: Anything off the album "The Moment You Realize You're Going To Fall" is a good place to start
-Ec8or
-Deltorers: "Third Eye Harmonic" is a fire tune
-Hifana
-Lady Lamb
-Xiu Xiu: "I Luv The Valley OH!" Makes me hard
-Primary Colors: "Sand Nigger Nazi Killer" what a great song
-Hot Sugar
-The Dresden Dolls
-Nu Sensae
-Monkeys Are Machine Guns
-Self: I recommend the songs "Trunk Fulla Amps", and "5 Alive"
-The Coathangers
-Screaming Females
-Black Eye: The song "Pack Of Wolves" is a cool one
-Dmonstrations: "Golden Bat" is a good tune
-Black Dice: "menoman" is another good tune
-Beaten To Death
-Mr.Gnome
-Duck Duck Goose: Check out the song "Boy Oh Boy I Ain't No Wiz Kid"
-Eighteen Nightmares At The Lux
-Queen Kwong
-Land of la Bora: "Grem" is a great instrumental
-Kreng
-Fucking Werewolf Asso
-Dead In The Dirt
-Fucking Invincible
-Iron Reagan
-68'
-Fart Barf
-The Chariot
-Miss Li
-Hop Along
-Skull Time
-Nails
-Zero 7: "In the waiting line" is a good jam
-Prefuse 73
-Teen Suicide
-Nouns
-Am Boy
-Labradford: I could die to the song "P", it's a great song to just lie on the ground and exist to
-Ouch My Face: "Creep Heart" and "Don't Take A Knife To The Graveyard" are sexy songs
-Bygones
-The Icarus Line
-Wes Borland: he made a solo album in which he scored a made up sci fi 80s film called "Crystal Machete", which is also the name of the album
-The King Kahn & BBQ Show
-Thy Art Is Murder: Their new stuff, not so much. But the EP "Infinite Death" is a fun listen
Bam, hope you found something new! Your list can be 10X shorter or longer, I don't care. Just post something.
>>
>>69810446
this is a shit list minus dead in the dirt, iron reagan, the chariot and nails.
>>
>>69810744
then enlighten us with some good shit you cuck
>>
hey squirtqueen ;) i started listening to ron gallo today! he played at otis. pretty gud
>>
>>69811117
i shall, thanks flaccid be goner;)
>>
>>69810446
I forgot to make the other response a reply, but i also have been into LCD Soundsystem again as well as My Bloody Valentine and Cocteau Twins
>>
>>69811202
check 68' you cunt muffin, if you like chariot youll like them, Josh Scogin started it. Listen to them as you shove a glass rod in your urethra and beat it with a hammer. post the results or gtfo.
>>
>>69811171
Nikku if u havent, u should throw my "my privates II" playlist on shuffle
>>
>>69811321
doin neow
>>
>>69810744
you just listed the worst things on this list
>>
>>69810446
check out a bandcamp thead
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.